Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Benidorm

Seagull on the wing

Sep 22, 2010
Hailsham
If you enjoy watching other peoples misery,screaming,shouting slagging off....Eastenders is for you,watched it once...well say watched it I did'nt get to the end of the episode...never saw that depressing shite again. Benidorm is good though.

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Not as funny as usual and the writer has changed for this series

Ali_rrr

Feb 4, 2011
Utrecht, NL
Much better than it was last series, when Johnny Vegas was on it, it was at its best. Last series was just plain crap.

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Happy to revise my opinion on latest series as watched it last night from the Friday episode. It was bloody funny and also very poignant as well.

Manx Shearwater

Jun 28, 2011
Brighton
Just noticed Steve Pemberton wrote last Friday's. And it was better than previous episodes of this series.

Still nowhere near as good as the first series. Or the second.

Birdie Boy

Jun 17, 2011
First episode in this series was no where near as good as the first two series, however, it has got better.

Mate of mine was in Benidorm last year and watched the filming of this new series. He is a bit of a character and the director and others spoke to him and asked if he fancied being in the next series. He auditioned and he has got down to the last 4, to play some gay character, which is bloody funny, knowing the bloke. He will be auditioning again shortly and if he gets down to the last two, both will go out to record the series this summer. I am presuming that it will only be a small part as he has never acted before so I really hope he gets the part as he will never live it down! :lolol:

timbha

Jul 5, 2003
Sussex
Happy to revise my opinion on latest series as watched it last night from the Friday episode. It was bloody funny and also very poignant as well.

Liam is rapidly becoming my favourite TV character.............loved his explanation for his fancy dresss

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Liam is rapidly becoming my favourite TV character.............loved his explanation for his fancy dresss

Sadly he is the one I really don't find funny at all

rocker959

Jan 22, 2011
Plovdiv Bulgaria
Pisssssss offffffff hehehe I love Madge !!!!!

Attachments

• imagesCAEVKAYF.jpg
    imagesCAEVKAYF.jpg
    12.6 KB · Views: 109

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Just catching up and last weeks episode with the Olympic swimmers, Pemberton is a genius script writer.

Blackadder

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 6, 2003
Haywards Heath

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here