Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

BENIDORM anyone been this year?

Wilko

LUZZING chairs about
Sep 19, 2003
BN1
Went there on a day trip last year from Alicante. SHOCKING- unless you like Sticky Vicky, X-factor shows, English bars and rough birds from Blackpool. Though I do have to say that I was impressed with the sandy beach, very nice.

Tony Meolas Loan Spell

Slut Faced Whores
Jul 15, 2004
Vamanos Pest
Went there on a day trip last year from Alicante. SHOCKING- unless you like Sticky Vicky, X-factor shows, English bars and rough birds from Blackpool. Though I do have to say that I was impressed with the sandy beach, very nice.

Forget what you see in that itv programme. As long as you stick to the seafront and the old town then its brilliant. Just avoid what is known as "the english square" unless you want to be transported to phoenix nights in the sunshine.

Lady Whistledown

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Forget what you see in that itv programme. As long as you stick to the seafront and the old town then its brilliant. Just avoid what is known as "the english square" unless you want to be transported to phoenix nights in the sunshine.

With Sammy the Snake?

empire

Dec 1, 2003
dreamland
go to torrevieja ,a hour from alicante,superb beaches,and cheap,just got back today

Wilko

LUZZING chairs about
Sep 19, 2003
BN1

Indeed, the other areas are all quite nice innit. Bit like Ibiza and the West End in San An.

Gumbo

Feb 18, 2009
Take a trip to Terra Mittica which is a amusement/theme park, should be able to get some 2for1 vouchers, only about a 10 minute ride..

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here