The Grockle

Formally Croydon Seagull
Sep 26, 2008
Dorset

The Grockle

Formally Croydon Seagull
Sep 26, 2008
Dorset
They will have four. They'll use them on the blue and white road to Falmer, or - as the bus company call it - route 25 to the universities.

Thank you.

Sorry one final queston, do you know the current frequency of buses to Falmer and whether they will be increased on match days?

Ninja Elephant

Doctor Elephant
Feb 16, 2009
Increased? :lolol: There's no need. If you walk into Churchill Square tomorrow daytime and through a blanket in the air, it'll land on atleast 3 route 25 buses to Falmer. :thumbsup:

Forgive my hyperbole. They're about every 5 minutes, the frequency, and there'll be no shortage of buses on matchdays. :)

perseus

Broad Blue & White stripe
Jul 5, 2003
Sūþseaxna
I have never seen a Bendy Bus. I should have made a mental note of it as last time I was in London there was a huge commotion at Victoria Station. A passenger got off the bendy bus, had a row with the driver, who rang up the Police accused him of waving a gun, and then fours hours later there was a stand-off between the Police and the Public. And If I had known it was a Bendy Bus, I would have gone to have a look!

What colour are the local Bendy Buses?

Badger

NOT the Honey Badger
NSC Patron
May 8, 2007
Toronto
We used to have bendy buses at my uni in York they were actually pretty good and could hold a lot of people. I much prefer a double decker but York has a couple of low bridges on the route that they could never fit under so it was the only option.

The best thing about the ones in London is that you can hop on the back door and "accidently" forget to swipe your Oyster Card (not that I'd ever do such a thing)

Garage_Doors

Originally the Swankers
Jun 28, 2008
Brighton
We used to have bendy buses at my uni in York they were actually pretty good and could hold a lot of people. I much prefer a double decker but York has a couple of low bridges on the route that they could never fit under so it was the only option.

The best thing about the ones in London is that you can hop on the back door and "accidently" forget to swipe your Oyster Card (not that I'd ever do such a thing)

Thats the real reason they were withdrawn, but under the cover of safety.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here