Jul 19, 2003
Peacehaven
All painted B&H style, 25.
That is all.

Drumstick

NORTHSTANDER
Jul 19, 2003
Peacehaven
Yes just people recently on here speak about them coming down here.

Anyone know how the Lewes Road mass cycle plan went this morning?

Did it succeed in delaying the bendibuses (or any other buses on the route from Brighton to the Universities)?

KneeOn

Jun 4, 2009
There is one stationed at Conway street. Been waiting for another bendy bus thread to start so i could let people know. I didn't want to make one my self. That would be sad. :thumbsup:

Ninja Elephant

Doctor Elephant
Feb 16, 2009
merc101g.jpg

:love:

The Grockle

Formally Croydon Seagull
Sep 26, 2008
Dorset
There is one stationed at Conway street. Been waiting for another bendy bus to drive past so i could let people know. I didn't want to make one my self. That would be sad. :thumbsup:

Yeah yeah likely story, you are a bus spotter admit it!

Attachments

• SNN2416AAN_682_515007a.jpg
    SNN2416AAN_682_515007a.jpg
    80.8 KB · Views: 306

The screamer

NSC's biggest geek
Apr 2, 2010
Portsmouth
What are the advantages of bendy buses anyway? surely double deckers have more seats and would cause less trouble around the churchill sqaure area

Acker79

NSC Patron
Nov 15, 2008
Brighton
Anyone know how the Lewes Road mass cycle plan went this morning?

Did it succeed in delaying the bendibuses (or any other buses on the route from Brighton to the Universities)?

As I cycled into work this morning I stopped at the lights by the bus depot, and saw what looked about 10 bikes cycle along. They didn't appear to be causing too much disruption.

I then carried on along the lewes road into town and was stuck behind the bike train cycle (just the lead bike with the bike train sign on it's back), which was playing 'lucille' by little richard, and a penny farthing with traditional clothed rider. Brightened my morning.

wellquickwoody

Many More Voting Years
NSC Patron
Aug 10, 2007
Melbourne
Frank Spencer? Groundhogs? Crashes? Late kick offs?

Acker79

NSC Patron
Nov 15, 2008
Brighton
As I cycled into work this morning I stopped at the lights by the bus depot, and saw what looked about 10 bikes cycle along. They didn't appear to be causing too much disruption.

I then carried on along the lewes road into town and was stuck behind the bike train cycle (just the lead bike with the bike train sign on it's back), which was playing 'lucille' by little richard, and a penny farthing with traditional clothed rider. Brightened my morning.

Just to clarify, the ten cycles had just come round the gyrotary and were heading towards the unis.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here