Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] Ben White - Sings new FOUR year deal.

Seasider78

Nov 14, 2004
Sky are reporting the playing is pushing for the move to Leeds. His head has been turned gents.

It’s not his head turning you have to worry about it’s Blooms and the latest joke offer on the table is not going to change that.

Given we have a existing PL quality centre backs the Albion will be in no rush here whilst time is very quickly running out for Leeds.

You would have thought with 3 weeks until the season start your mob would put a serious bid in but hey it’s Leeds pre season time you are wasting.

SimpKingpin

See the match?
Aug 8, 2020
Worthing -> NYC
I just want Leeds to blow their budget on the championship loans and see them go down with the lowest tally ever. Give White a relegation buy back clause for £5m and sell him for 30

Nah because White would keep them up.

Plus there's every chance their investors at the San Francisco 49ers could give them pocket money. Shame they have such a huge fanbase.

peterward

NSC Patron
Nov 11, 2009
There’s no evidence of this until he puts in a transfer request, which would be made public. If he does this then it makes no difference as we won’t sell him to Leeds anyway. It’s clearly stated by the club that he’s not for sale. We’ve previously rejected moves for Dale Stephens and Lewis Dunk when they have put transfer requests in. I tell you what Pablo, if White is a Leeds player by the end of September I’ll give A donation of £1,000 to Leeds children’s hospital. You can track me down on this site via Bozza and I will make the donation.
So you may think I’m deluded, but I’m certain he won’t be a Leeds player this year.

:lolol::lolol::lolol:

wacko1.jpg

swindonseagull

Aug 6, 2003
Swindon, but used to be Manila
Chuck him in the reserves for 3 years then he will stop his sulking/arrogance.
Up his price tag to say £50 Million ( or 35 Mill to any top 6 club) and withdraw all contract offers....let him and his agent see who is in charge of UNDER CONTRACT BHA players.
Agent is obviously looking for his payday, but I'm 100% sure the club have it under control.

peterward

NSC Patron
Nov 11, 2009
Joe Rawson is a broadcaster, not a journalist, the original ‘source’ for this latest story is Dharmesh Sheth who has a track record of knowing about as much about football as my mother.

well then furry muff I stand corrected.

edit: this is his bio: Sports Editor at @SkyNews
Radio and @IRNRADIONEWS
Also freelance commentator and reporter

DIFFBROOK

Really Up the Junction
Feb 3, 2005
Yorkshire
Joe Rawason referencing Dharmesh Sheth - who has nothing on his twitter. Odd, you would have thought that Dhamesh would have put that out

Joe Rawson is a broadcaster, not a journalist, the original ‘source’ for this latest story is Dharmesh Sheth who has a track record of knowing about as much about football as my mother.

Johnny RoastBeef

These aren't the players you're looking for.
Jan 11, 2016

Looking at Joe Rawson's LinkedIn profile, he went to Leeds Trinity and All Saints College, which suggests he may not be all that impartial.

SimpKingpin

See the match?
Aug 8, 2020
Worthing -> NYC
Doubtful, they're more than a CB away from having a starting eleven that will compete at this level. Have they even sorted out their manager issue yet?

I'm just not a fan of selling White to Leeds. That's why I responded. I've never thought of a sale to Leeds as a win-win.

According to Naylor we don't need to sell.

So why strengthen Leeds in any sort of way? Why give them this boost they SO DESPERATELY need? Why give them the missing link to their Championship winning side?

We always need 3 teams to finish below us. Leeds may as well be one of them.

And why give up on a player we've developed for 6 years into quality centre-back? It's not easy to attract quality to Brighton, especially without a shout at European football. The youth system should be taken advantage of at this stage.

I've said all this before... I really should go do something productive. Wait for tomorrow's "news".

lizard

Well-hung member
Jul 14, 2005
WOW really......better get that on Twitter....How much? ( wouldn't want to post fake news)

£12. And they have to accept or we'll start a social media campaign #FreeMrTumble, because my uncle's friend's mechanic's cleaner told him that according to her mother's gardener whose friend knows his agent, he's already turned down nine contract extensions as he's always dreamed of playing for us. If that doesn't work we'll just have to act like a bunch of entitled babies, make up a load more bull**** and cry about how horrible they are for chaining him to a wall and and feeding him earwigs instead of letting him come here where he'll obviously win the Champions League.

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Doubtful, they're more than a CB away from having a starting eleven that will compete at this level. Have they even sorted out their manager issue yet?

Hopefully the signing of Ben White is a condition for Bielsa to sign a new contract? Almost worth binning 25 million this transfer window to make Leeds highly likely to be filling a relegation slot. No Ben White and no Bielsa would be a hammer blow.

Bruntburger

Mar 9, 2009
Peacehaven
Leeds are a huge club and I’m glad they are in the Premier league. I also hope they beat Utd in the old war of the roses. However Ben is a product of our carefully planned development. The point of developing a player is to bring them into the first team when they reach a level. Potter will decide if he has reached that level and then sell him if he hasn’t.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here