Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] Ben White - Sings new FOUR year deal.

Originunknown

BINFEST'ING
Aug 30, 2011
SUSSEX
1) We have 19 year old Ryan Edmondson on loan and 27yr old De bock are the notable ones. The one that has a future is Edmondson the other is running down his contract and will be released. The point is our future youth of 19+ have all had first team league game time, Shackleton has already had 41 appearances at 19 years old, Edmondson has had game time this season too. White was 21 when he came to Leeds and you never gave him one game. Our average age of our first team is 24, Yours is close to 27. Had White been around 19yrs old I would get it but he was 21 and lets be honest you already have some centre backs in front of him so he had no chance last season to try and force competition. Apparently Potter is still wanting to take a look at him in pre season before he decides to give White a better contract, is this true?

2)You don't need to worry about Bielsa. He is not stalling on any contract, its just not top of his list right now as he wanted to put his team first to enjoy promotion. If he had no intentions of signing he would have already gone but he is still in Wetherby having photos with the fans and training his team. He is signing no need to be threatened about that.

White has played for us at youth and senior level, and been on our bench. Don't let the facts get in the way will you.

Threatened by a promoted team with a squad as poor as you'd find in the PL in any era, doubt it. Teams will enjoy playing you next season, especially if you can't make the signings you need to.

Now bore off you dull prick.

peterward

NSC Patron
Nov 11, 2009
Can't wait to tell everyone!

Can someone correct them for me though?

Tell Truth = Wobble delusion.

Wobble Delusion = Instant ban

WACCOE the only Fact is there are no Facts.

You'd get further by telling the tooth fairy, at least she'll be a bit more objective.

FloatLeft

Jun 12, 2012
As for the best friend argument your fans keep saying, that is so pathetic. I see it as unlikely that they are best friends after knowing each other for a year but, even if they are, most people don't work with their best friend. The idea that would influence anything is embarrassing.

6a58b057f02a06106b2795178bef4985.jpg

Clive Walker

Stand Or Fall
Jul 5, 2011
Brighton
Being lectured on financial sustainability by Leeds fans!!

Leeds' financial mishaps are a thing of the past! Being a Top 4 team is also a thing of the past!

Which one is it though, do Leeds fans want to keep living in the past or not? Real head scratcher, no wonder they are so confused about everything.

DIFFBROOK

Really Up the Junction
Feb 3, 2005
Yorkshire
Ok, what about Leif Davies. Age 20. Had 7 appearances - so not many. According to reports Liverpool and a few other clubs have had a look at him. Leeds sent him out on loan. All this sound familiar??

Clubs send their prospects out on loan to get 1st team game time unavailable to them at the time. Brighton had a clear pathway for Ben White. At the time of his loan with Leeds he was not ready for PL football.

With the passing of 12 months - he maybe is now considered ready. Which is why we want to keep him - unless someone comes in with silly money.

I can appreciate why Leeds fans would like him to return on a permanent basis, but for the life of me cant get my head around how you simply cannot understand the loan system. I think its a case of not wanting to, cos reality then sets in

You would be better off worrying about who will score your goals - cos Bamford wont. Cart horse of the highest order.

1) We have 19 year old Ryan Edmondson on loan and 27yr old De bock are the notable ones. The one that has a future is Edmondson the other is running down his contract and will be released. The point is our future youth of 19+ have all had first team league game time, Shackleton has already had 41 appearances at 19 years old, Edmondson has had game time this season too. White was 21 when he came to Leeds and you never gave him one game. Our average age of our first team is 24, Yours is close to 27. Had White been around 19yrs old I would get it but he was 21 and lets be honest you already have some centre backs in front of him so he had no chance last season to try and force competition. Apparently Potter is still wanting to take a look at him in pre season before he decides to give White a better contract, is this true?

2)You don't need to worry about Bielsa. He is not stalling on any contract, its just not top of his list right now as he wanted to put his team first to enjoy promotion. If he had no intentions of signing he would have already gone but he is still in Wetherby having photos with the fans and training his team. He is signing no need to be threatened about that.

Northchatty

Banned
Aug 9, 2020
White has played for us at youth and senior level, and been on our bench. Don't let the facts get in the way will you.

Threatened by a promoted team with a squad as poor as you'd find in the PL in any era, doubt it. Teams will enjoy playing you next season, especially if you can't make the signings you need to.

Now bore off you dull prick.

Getting personal is your style I see? What part of the fact that there are weeks and weeks of the transfer window left DON'T you understand?!!
I guess a couple of things in your favour is that you haven't used the word 'deluded' which seems to be the word of the month on here and that you haven't told me Bielsa is definitely not going to sign a contract.

Originunknown

BINFEST'ING
Aug 30, 2011
SUSSEX
Getting personal is your style I see? What part of the fact that there are weeks and weeks of the transfer window left DON'T you understand?!!
I guess a couple of things in your favour is that you haven't used the word 'deluded' which seems to be the word of the month on here and that you haven't told me Bielsa is definitely not going to sign a contract.

We all know when the transfer window shuts, after the first few games when it'll really get desperate.

Northchatty

Banned
Aug 9, 2020
Ok, what about Leif Davies. Age 20. Had 7 appearances - so not many. According to reports Liverpool and a few other clubs have had a look at him. Leeds sent him out on loan. All this sound familiar??

Clubs send their prospects out on loan to get 1st team game time unavailable to them at the time. Brighton had a clear pathway for Ben White. At the time of his loan with Leeds he was not ready for PL football.

With the passing of 12 months - he maybe is now considered ready. Which is why we want to keep him - unless someone comes in with silly money.

I can appreciate why Leeds fans would like him to return on a permanent basis, but for the life of me cant get my head around how you simply cannot understand the loan system. I think its a case of not wanting to, cos reality then sets in

You would be better off worrying about who will score your goals - cos Bamford wont. Cart horse of the highest order.

Maupay lol. Come on dude!!

The Fifth Column

Lazy mug
Nov 30, 2010
Hangleton

Bore off you dull prick.

phazza

Aug 17, 2012
But you didnt. This is the source of your delusions. You start off with a lie you've convinced yourself is true and from that deluded state the rest of the narrative is repeated parrot fashion. Ben White was always an exceptional talent. If you've read mainstream press this week, you would've seen the former Newport manager state, he is Newport's best ever loanee, he was sure then he'd play eventually in top 6 and for England. And this before most Leeds fans had even heard of Bielsa. It's a made up fallacy, that Bielsa made him great from someone who was either not very good before or unwanted.

Why did we categorically refuse a loan to buy?
If it's all Bielsa, why did Bielsas main pick JK Augustin turn out to be a flop you now try to renege upon?

Of course Ben White has improved this season, and it's been a good education, he would've learned some stuff no doubt, but he would've done also at Derby under cocu (the other club we had hand selected as good suitor for his progress).

As Hans Kraay fan club posted yesterday. Consider this, maybe it will help with the fantasies you tell yourself.

It was after White starring performance with Newport against Leeds your club took notice, before Bielsa was manager. At the end of the L2 season we considered the next appropriate step on his managed development to our first team to be a L1 loan, but in Bielsa first season Orta had spoken to us about White...... he then recommended White to Bielsa, but Bielsa wasn't sure/said No?? Why wasn't he sure/or said No? Could be perfectly reasonable that after just one stand out season in league 2, two divisions below Leeds, it was considered maybe a Jump to big to go straight into a competitive championship team looking for promotion. Who could argue with that?

So Brighton stick to original development plan and hand select (because of way football played) Peterborough .... He wasn't offered to anyone, we carefully chose the right club.

He again flourishes with stand out performances, but this time in one division below. You miss out on promotion and now this time Bielsa (who must've been tracking) wants him.

Now Brighton who have had our player flourish in L2, and L1 are now guilty of not playing or wanting a player who had excelled at 3 and 2 divisions below our league, but we should have played him straight in the PL (after good performances from 2 divisions below), when Leeds/Bielsa also wisely wouldnt do this after he returned from Newport?

You really don't get this do you? So now we as a club, in Summer 19 had 2 CBs, Ben White and Matt Clarke who both had stand out seasons the previous year in L1.

For exactly the same reasons of why Leeds didn't take White after L2, to jump 2 divisions to championship, we deemed it best that they first gain good experience in the level below first (on their managed development path to our PL first team) both Derby and Leeds were two of the select group of teams we would deal with, due to style of play and by now , after a great year one League below. God calls for Ben White. You insist on buying we insist you can't as we have every intention of him coming to us....... And that was always the plan, it's why we refused to sell before he'd kicked a ball for Leeds and it's why we still refuse today. He had another great season, having aldo had the 2 before that. Because Ben White is a massive talent, he would be PL this season regardless of if he had gone to Derby on loan also. He is the talent.

The rest is just the bullshit you convince yourself is real, because it helps to feed this Leeds delusion of grandeur.

ps his best mate is Aaron Connolly. He'll always be great mates with KP now for sure. But he's just been away again (after his brief promotion celebration trip with some Leeds players), with his Mrs and Aaron (our player)

Absolutely spot on

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford

Good grief you dull ringpiece.

Firstly, the two he was referring to, were Robbie Gotts and Leif Davis, not Edmondson and De bock. Got to feel sorry for them, knowing now for a FACT (according to Leeds' fans) that their club do not rate them, want them, or care for them.

The rest is just made up lies, and drivel.

White has played first team football for Brighton.

And our likely starting line up is as follows:

Ryan (28)
Lamptey (19)
Webster (25)
Dunk (28)
White (22)
Burn (28)
Bissouma (23)
Alzate (21)
Lallana (32)
Connolly (20)
Maupay (24)

An average age, if it really matters to you, of 24.5

And that's erring on the side of conservatism. I haven't even found space for the full Argentina international no.10, Alexis MacAllister (21), etc.

The current Leeds first XI by the way, actually have an average age of 46, and Kalvin Phillips best friend is actually Ann Hegarty off The Chase, so I heard he's planning on a move to ITV.

Wozza

Shite Supporter
Jul 6, 2003
Minteh Wonderland
Ben White transfer saga - a recap

Leeds: £18.5m for Ben White?
Brighton: No, he’s not for sale. He’s part of our plans.
Leeds: £22m?
Brighton: NO!
Leeds: Go on, how much? More than £30m?
Media: £40m! £50m! LOL
Leeds fans: He’s not worth that! He’s never played in the top-flight blah blah blah.

Last edited:

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
Maupay lol. Come on dude!!

A great signing for us who's done brilliantly in his first season at PL level and a decent goal return - what’s your point? Maupay and Bamford shouldn’t be mentioned in the same sentence currently!

lizard

Well-hung member
Jul 14, 2005

I'm pretty sure Bielsa will sign a contract, but to the outside world it looks as if he's keeping his options open. Maybe he knows the squad at Leeds doesn't give him a chance in the Prem, or maybe he's waiting to see if a bigger club like Huddersfield of maybe Hull come knocking for his services.

vagabond

May 17, 2019
Brighton
All these weirdo Leeds fans coming here is making me, for the first time ever, think an Away end section may be needed. These small clubs fans can’t keep invading NSC, heck you can’t even view Waccoe without an approved account.

Although, a part of me likes the fact they feel triggered enough to create accounts and post 100 times a week :lolol:

Leeds fans should only be able to post in the “Deluded Leeds Fans” thread. Should be a rule.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here