Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Ben Fogle speaks after drug come down.

dingodan

Feb 16, 2011
:lolol::lolol: Lightweight!!

Although to be fair, if you weren't expecting it and hadn't had any previous experience with mind benders i can see how that would be quite scary. My advice to him is don't fight it, just let it take you :rave::mad::mad:

:thumbsup: :D :D

BLOCK F

Feb 26, 2009
A stupid thing for anyone to do.Could have had serious consequences.
Typical reaction and comments though from some of NSC's drug taking idiots.

Doc Lynam

I hate the Daily Mail
Jun 19, 2011

I still would have liked to seen Ben try and get in a plastic bag, i bet it would have been an M&S one.

- - - Updated - - -

I still would have liked to seen Ben try and get in a plastic bag, i bet it would have been an M&S one.

Nibble

Jan 3, 2007
Sounds like an Alan Partridge pitch for a new show......."Celebrity Drug Spike"

I'd watch it.

[yt]LjAWDdbgTrM[/yt]

- - - Updated - - -

Sounds like an Alan Partridge pitch for a new show......."Celebrity Drug Spike"

I'd watch it.

[yt]LjAWDdbgTrM[/yt]

Pefect! This thread, although sparcely populated has been my favourite for some time. Very well done sir/madam.

screamadelica

Jan 28, 2013
e_b_image_ben_fogle.jpg

Television presenter and all round good egg Ben Fogle has revealed how he was hospitalised after being spiked with LSD.

The clean-cut TV presenter, who has not taken recreational drugs before, said that he became 'a madman' after it appeared his drink was laced with the hallucinogenic drug at a pub in Gloucestershire last Friday.

It was once he and his family returned to a friend's house that the drug began to take effect.

“I started feeling hypersensitive and I knew something was wrong. I picked my daughter up and she felt incredibly light, like a grain of rice,” he said.

“I just flipped and had a full on psychotic episode. I was ranting, marching up and down, hitting walls, trying to jump out of windows. My wife ran out and had to get my friends who had to restrain me. It was like having an out of body experience.

“I don’t like using the word, but I was acting like a stereotypical madman. I thought I was doomed, I thought I was going to die.

“My wife and friends kept trying to calm me down as I was threatening to hurt myself. I was 100 per cent out of my normal character.

“I started doing very strange walks, like the Ministry of Funny Walks. It went from scary to comical. I was trying to get into bags.”

Paramedics were called, and he was taken to hospital where he spent 12 hours in A&E having tests and scans.

He's now asked that the person who did it come forward to tell him what they put in his drink!

:drink::mad:

Lucky barstad,last time i had a drink spiked with a tab was in the 90`s

The Spanish

Aug 12, 2008
P

- - - Updated - - -

Ocado......

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here