Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Ben Diaz.

jcdenton08

Offended Liver Sausage
NSC Patron
Oct 17, 2008
Yes please!!! Would be a fantastic acquisition. Would he count as a non-EU player now or still Home Grown? I don't imagine he has given up his UK passport?

Bob!

Coffee Buyer
Jul 5, 2003
Yes please!!! Would be a fantastic acquisition. Would he count as a non-EU player now or still Home Grown? I don't imagine he has given up his UK passport?

HGP is not determined by Nationality

Change at Barnham

Aug 6, 2011
Bognor Regis

Change at Barnham

Aug 6, 2011
Bognor Regis
Screenshot 2021-12-10 at 21.39.22.png

Rover In Exile

Dec 7, 2021
Blackburn Rovers supporter here.
This is the deal: you can have Ben for 20 million, as long as you throw in Khadra and van Hecke.
They've been absolute rubbish :whistle: but we're very generous in the North-West.

Last edited:

deletebeepbeepbeep

May 12, 2009
Really?! Brereton has proper pace, you could NEVER say our Glenn had pace even in his early 20’s!

Would be very pleased with this if true, have liked him since he broke through with Forest.

He has a bit of that mercurial style that Glenn had and looks like a proper centre forward that can also play.

Rover In Exile

Dec 7, 2021
He has a bit of that mercurial style that Glenn had and looks like a proper centre forward that can also play.

He's actually quite unusual. He looks like he has two left feet at times, when he's running, but he usually seems to come out of a tackle with the ball at his feet, still.
It has taken quite a while for him to fulfil his promise, but he is scoring instinctively now.
We don't want to lose him, but we have to be realistic.
I'd prefer a deal that kept him with us for the rest of the season because we do have an outside chance of promotion now, but I assume that wouldn't be on the cards.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here