Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Bellotti

Billy the Fish

Technocrat
Oct 18, 2005
Haywards Heath
El Presidente said:
As much as Archer may be a wanker he did not make any money out of the Albion.
But it wasn't for a lack of trying. If the club had been wound up as he wanted he would've been able to pocket what was left of the 8 million we received from Chartwell. I also wonder how much he was paying himself, because that money seemed to evaporate very quickly.

El Presidente

The ONLY Gay in Brighton
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
Pattknull med Haksprut
Billy the Fish said:
I also wonder how much he was paying himself, because that money seemed to evaporate very quickly.

He was not paid a penny as far as I am aware.

As for the £8million from Chartwell, we had debts of nearly £7million at the time, so the majority of the money went to the bank. If the club had been wound up then under the agreement with the PFA players contracts would have had to be fully paid up. This would have swallowed the remainder of the money, especially after the liquidators and other parasites had taken their slice.

Northstander

Oct 13, 2003
Bellotti.jpg

Address: 12 Kipling Avenue, Bath, BA2 4RB.
Home Phone: 01225 427560
Email: bellotti
@cix.co.uk

whoops

Lady Whistledown

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
The Large One said:
Woah! I never said the Police requested the information, nor did I say that they acted upon it. Clearly they didn't. I was simply told that this was what Bellotti tried to have done.

I think he was just reassuring you ;)

The police have enough to do without wasting time on Bellotti vendettas so even if he tried it, they'd have told him where to shove his list.

Garry Nelson's Left Foot

Jul 7, 2003
tokyo
Well f*** me. Seems it's been edited back to it's old self.

Here was the last edit:

Bill Archer is a highly successful scumbag, who has accumulated a massive personal fortune from his DIY company. He now resides in the north of England.

A businessman that took over the ailing Brighton & Hove Albion football club for £56.25 he tried to make a swift few million by first removing one of the club's 'Articles of Association'which, since 1903, had claimed that no director would profit financially should the club be wound up. (when later challenged as to it's removal, Archer claimed it was nothing more than an 'oversight') He followed this up by selling the club's Goldstone Ground, with nowhere lined up as a replacement...

Unfortunately for the 'honest' businessman his plans had been uncovered by the local paper. The fans, understandably, we're not best pleased and there then followed a two year battle to save the club. Archer, rarely bothered to turn up at Brighton games, prefering to asset-strip from the comfort of his home, situated, no doubt, near the burning inner sanctums of Hell. Instead he left a hideously putrid local punchbag with an allegedly deformed and very small penis, by the name of David Bellotti, to take the brunt of the fans anger. Bellotti, a smooth talking failed politician, tried to calm the waters by banning everyone in sight from the Goldstone Ground and turning large swathes of it into no-go zones for his own protection. All the while he charmed the fans by telling them to stop whining.

Anyway, back to Bill Lucifer Archer. Eventually, he was ousted by a consortium led by Dick Knight. It took two years of protests, heartache, sweat, blood, tears and death threats before Archer realised that he had taken on more than he could handle and he backed out like a graceless, eye-patched, asset-stripping mercanary Devil's rentboy.

Other businesses that have proven successful include Focus DIY & Wickes Home Improvement Centres.

In 2005 he sold Wickes to Travis Perkins. He continues to run Focus.

Archer features in the annual Sunday Times Rich List, at #305 in the 2005 list. Why a man who has amassed such a vast fortune felt it was worth playing with the lives and emotions of tens of thousands of people for what, for him, would have been pocket change is beyond even the brightest minds of our age. The best anyone has been able to come up with is that he is an utterly, utterly, heartless and evil man.

Someone should have a word with Wikipedia about their poor editing policy.

Dandyman

In London village.
garry nelsons left foot said:
Well f*** me. Seems it's been edited back to it's old self.

Here was the last edit:

Bill Archer is a highly successful scumbag, who has accumulated a massive personal fortune from his DIY company. He now resides in the north of England.

A businessman that took over the ailing Brighton & Hove Albion football club for £56.25 he tried to make a swift few million by first removing one of the club's 'Articles of Association'which, since 1903, had claimed that no director would profit financially should the club be wound up. (when later challenged as to it's removal, Archer claimed it was nothing more than an 'oversight') He followed this up by selling the club's Goldstone Ground, with nowhere lined up as a replacement...

Unfortunately for the 'honest' businessman his plans had been uncovered by the local paper. The fans, understandably, we're not best pleased and there then followed a two year battle to save the club. Archer, rarely bothered to turn up at Brighton games, prefering to asset-strip from the comfort of his home, situated, no doubt, near the burning inner sanctums of Hell. Instead he left a hideously putrid local punchbag with an allegedly deformed and very small penis, by the name of David Bellotti, to take the brunt of the fans anger. Bellotti, a smooth talking failed politician, tried to calm the waters by banning everyone in sight from the Goldstone Ground and turning large swathes of it into no-go zones for his own protection. All the while he charmed the fans by telling them to stop whining.

Anyway, back to Bill Lucifer Archer. Eventually, he was ousted by a consortium led by Dick Knight. It took two years of protests, heartache, sweat, blood, tears and death threats before Archer realised that he had taken on more than he could handle and he backed out like a graceless, eye-patched, asset-stripping mercanary Devil's rentboy.

Other businesses that have proven successful include Focus DIY & Wickes Home Improvement Centres.

In 2005 he sold Wickes to Travis Perkins. He continues to run Focus.

Archer features in the annual Sunday Times Rich List, at #305 in the 2005 list. Why a man who has amassed such a vast fortune felt it was worth playing with the lives and emotions of tens of thousands of people for what, for him, would have been pocket change is beyond even the brightest minds of our age. The best anyone has been able to come up with is that he is an utterly, utterly, heartless and evil man.

Someone should have a word with Wikipedia about their poor editing policy.

:thumbsup:

Halftime Oranges

Oct 22, 2003
Rottingdean
i hope archer and belloti both die slow horrible deaths:)

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here