Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Bellotti -v- Maradona

Gwylan

Jul 5, 2003
Uffern
m.c.hamster said:
20 years ago - fresh in the memory.
Ask the rest of the country and see if they would welcome this man with open arms.

His second goal in that game was voted the greatest of all time in a British poll a few years back. It seems that the rest of the country don't bear as much of a grudge as you do.

m.c.hamster

Jul 9, 2003
Oh well I suppose if Satan came along with a few quid we'd forgive him and invite him to invest in the club.
By the way it wasn't just "a little bit of cheating". He cost us the world cup. Don't try and minimalise it
And it was a BRITISH poll that voted that the best goal. Do you think that any Scots, Irish and Welsh had a hand in that. Much like how the Scots tried to name Wembley Way after a Scotsman.
Get real, Maradona is not welcome as a saviour. Bellotti came with the same cr*p and was welcomed. (that is not a comparison its an analogy)

Surely there are better investors around

H block

Jul 10, 2003
Worthing
The only cocaine I`ve ever come into contact with has always been a great appetite supressant so how the f*** did he get as fat as he did if he snorted so much.

Don Tmatter

Jul 7, 2003
dont matter
The Large One said:
No, he didn't. It was a Terry Fenwick own goal. :p
At last. someone else agrees that Fenwick got the touch on that before Maradona did!:bowdown: I've been arguing that fact for 19 years.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here