Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Belle Vue - the full report

GREAT STORY SHOULD BE POSTED ON THAT BOARD, TURKEY IDENTIFIED, WHERE OTHER SIDES WANT US CLOSED DOWN ETC.

Northstander

Oct 13, 2003
a top day out, met a Wrexham fan who was delighted to tell me "me brothers is stood next to me, he's a palace fan!"

Some really good Wrexham songs!! The Rooney one being the best!

I couldn't believe seeing the whole of Donnie jumpin up and down and clappin as one to "Brighton and Hove Albion!"

MARVELLOUS SCENES

Really nice to have met the group and special thanks to OLTW and Mrs OLTW.

A GREAT DAY!!

:clap:

Northstander

Oct 13, 2003
The Northstander said:
a top day out, met a Wrexham fan who was delighted to tell me "me brothers is stood next to me, he's a palace fan!"

I couldn't believe seeing the whole of Donnie jumpin up and down and clappin as one to "Brighton and Hove Albion!"

MARVELLOUS SCENES

A GREAT DAY!!

That should have read "OTLW", my typing gets worse with age!!

On the Left Wing

KIT NAPIER
Oct 9, 2003
Wolverhampton
The Northstander said:

MARVELLOUS SCENES

A GREAT DAY!!

Great to meet you and Rod Thomas too ... I know quite a few Wrexham fans aim to be at Crewe in 2 weeks time to show solidarity with us. We must make them feel really welcome.
:clap: :clap: :clap:

Bwian

Kiss my (_!_)
Jul 14, 2003
London Calling said:
GREAT STORY SHOULD BE POSTED ON THAT BOARD, TURKEY IDENTIFIED, WHERE OTHER SIDES WANT US CLOSED DOWN ETC.

Totally agree...We try and lead the way when it comes to helping others as OTLW and friends showed at Donny.

Only mindless muppets fail to understand the significance of moments like Saturday.

Sounds like a great day was had by all and looks like we can safely wear Albion shirts in Wrecsam these days:lolol:

Seriously, fantastic day for the Albion's image thanks to your efforts-and it's even better because we do these kind of things not for the publicity it generates but simply to help others having troubles of their own.:clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

yorkshire seagull

May 18, 2004
Leeds
Thoroughly enjoyed it - sorry I couldn't meet up with you guys, but was sandwiched in with the hardcore Donny lot. Shame about the quality of the game, but the solidarity of the three sets of fans on show was amazing.

"Is that all you take away"!!!! bloody brilliant.....:clap2: :clap2:

On the Left Wing

KIT NAPIER
Oct 9, 2003
Wolverhampton
yorkshire seagull said:
Thoroughly enjoyed it - sorry I couldn't meet up with you guys, but was sandwiched in with the hardcore Donny lot. Shame about the quality of the game, but the solidarity of the three sets of fans on show was amazing.

"Is that all you take away"!!!! bloody brilliant.....:clap2: :clap2:

The humour was something else.
My favourite moment was the chant of "We love you Brighton, we do" ... made the hairs on the back of my neck stand up.

Sorry we missed you YS ... looking forward to 29 Jan ... if everything falls into place

On the Left Wing

KIT NAPIER
Oct 9, 2003
Wolverhampton
Sudden flash of conciousness due to reading some footie trivia… the Wrexham captain who came over and gave us the thumbs up at the end of the match against Donny on Saturday, was non other than Brian Carey, who played against us in the dark old days 1995 to 1997.
The guy is now 36 and still Wrexham captain! So it must have been quite significant to him!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here