Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Belgian Girl 'Falls Asleep' And Gets 56 Stars Tattooed On Her Face

larus

I'd even go as far as saying that all tatoos look stupid as people get older. On placement I regularly see elderly frail patients with cartoon characters / swear words / love / hate / sex based tatoos on them. Looks very weird.

Too right. I've always felt that people who have to have their bodies tatooed just aren't happy with their own body.

Just my opinion like....

bhaexpress

Jul 7, 2003
Kent
There is not a chance in hell that you would fall asleep while being tattooed - let alone having your face etched! I think the only chance the stupid bint has got of winning any legal case is if she was off her face when she got the tattoos. I think, in the UK at least, it's illegal to tattoo someone who's under the influence.

You could if you were drunk or stoned but under those circumstances few tattooists would do the job.

bhaexpress

Jul 7, 2003
Kent
It depends on the individual AND the tattoo, surely?

(Spoken as one of those elderly people who should have known better!)

As a matter of interest as an 'elderly person' myself I got mine for confusing rednecks, very funny actually.

acrossthepond

Jan 30, 2006
Ruritania
pantsonfire.jpg

Robot Chicken

Seriously?
Jul 5, 2003
Chicken World
Here is a fantastic Godzilla tattoo...feel the menace!

12.jpg

Paxton Dazo

Up The Spurs.
Mar 11, 2007
I can't wait to get a Tattoo done.

Paxton Dazo

Up The Spurs.
Mar 11, 2007
Dont understand what you're trying to say?

OzMike

Oct 2, 2006
Perth Australia
This is not mean't to offend, just an opinion.

If you were a member of a Maori tribe or came from a cultural belief where tattoos are a way of life or any other such ancient civilisation I would understand the wearing of tattoos, because often for these people there is no choice.
I don't see the point of anyone else getting them, what can they possibly do to enhance you appearance.
Tribesmen wear them to tell their history and to relate to historical events, warriors use them to scare the opposition in battle.
Their only purpose is to attract attention, same as piercings, rather like a peacock strutting it's feathers.
Used as a confidence booster or help the moral of the wearer, not original, usually done because 'I like the look of others wearing them,' who probably got them for the same reason or because Beckham has got them:rolleyes:
Also could be a sign of low esteem by feeling the need to be noticed instantly.
I have friends with them and they know and respect my view as I respect their freedom of choice.
The reason, 'because I like them', usually disguises an inner need for an identity, I have never known anyone who just got one done but I know plenty who had to talk themselves into it.

Springal

Feb 12, 2005
GOSBTS
Its a publicity stunt for something

beorhthelm

A. Virgo, Football Genius
Jul 21, 2003
Its a publicity stunt for something

anti tattoo? does anyone else think the pictures look like dried henna? the stars are pround of the surface and theres a certain amount of cracking and smudging but with no redness. im no expert on tattoo not having one but it looked wrong.

Fef

Rock God.
Feb 21, 2009
Jeez, have you seen the guy who did the tattooing? How could you fall asleep with him a foot away from your face??

15310477.jpg

wehatepalace

Limbs
NSC Patron
Apr 27, 2004
Pease Pottage
anti tattoo? does anyone else think the pictures look like dried henna? the stars are pround of the surface and theres a certain amount of cracking and smudging but with no redness. im no expert on tattoo not having one but it looked wrong.
They look real to me ! New tattoos always sit proud of the skin like a scab on a cut !

burrish-gull

Mar 24, 2009
Saw an interview where she was clearly lying through her teeth.

Face tattoos are bloody awful. :(

Tatoos on women are just plain horrible and on blokes should only be worn by proper bikers, rock stars and aboriginis in my opinion. Most people just look plain daft with them except they like to think its something amazingly hard and cool.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here