Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Belarus v England - Predictions.

Marshy

Jul 6, 2003
FRUIT OF THE BLOOM
3-1

Slightly nervy first half going in after 45 mins at 1-1, then the correct tactical decisions by the Don and a comfortable second half.

Goals from Rooney, Lampard, Heskey.

Im kind of hoping he knows the correct tactical decisions for the kick off not at half time now....

Elder for England

Jan 30, 2008
I'm at work so can't look, does anybody know what channel it's on, not Setanta is it?

strings

Moving further North...
Feb 19, 2006
Barnsley
It is on setanta.

If you can't be arsed to go to the pub, highlights are on ITV 1 @ 10.35pm.

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
Six nil to England. Four straight wins and the media CHATTER will all be about how we're going to win the world cup. :rolleyes:

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
Im kind of hoping he knows the correct tactical decisions for the kick off not at half time now....

One of the most positive aspects of Capello's stint so far is that generally the 2nd halves have been better than the first. Was never true in Eriksson's time.

The point is he's intelligent enough a manager to see when something clearly isn't working and will be decisive to change it. He was right to try out Lampard and Gerrard as he had not seen them together himself before but he will drop it if it continues to clearly not work/Gerrard refuses to learn positional discipline.

Paxton Dazo

Up The Spurs.
Mar 11, 2007
If Heskey Starts...He WILL Score...

I just hope no tottenham players play.

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Can't help thinking Brown will get the first.
At which point there will be a long virtual queue, of people and Nelson Muntz pictures. :lol:

Paxton Dazo

Up The Spurs.
Mar 11, 2007
Update : 0-0.

Paxton Dazo

Up The Spurs.
Mar 11, 2007
1-0, England more importantly, Woodgate aint playing:D

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here