Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Being in the fizzy drinks league

Nov 30, 2004
Whats it like being in the panda pops league knowing your biggest rivals are enjoying life in the premier league. Where the big boys play????
It must be hard being a weed??:salute: :salute:

looney

Banned
Jul 7, 2003
Why did this man milking midget bother registering? surley he/she/it realises with early winter nights theres more time to steal hub caps and car sterio's.

Nov 30, 2004
looney said:
Why did this man milking midget bother registering? surley he/she/it realises with early winter nights theres more time to steal hub caps and car sterio's.

stereo is spelt with an e not an i

stop being so stereotypical you bum bandit.

premierleaguesection said:
Whats it like being in the panda pops league knowing your biggest rivals are enjoying life in the premier league. Where the big boys play????
It must be hard being a weed??:salute: :salute:

I wish I was a big boy like you :dunce:

Wardy

NSC's Benefits Guru
Oct 9, 2003
In front of the PC
At least you can get a decent conversation on this site.

Nov 30, 2004
Marshy said:
We will see how smug he is when Liverpool buy Johnson in January......:lolol:

dont think so somehow. if he did go i heard Dowie would buy the whole brighton team and use them in womens reserve team :lolol:

Last edited:

Lammy

Registered Abuser
Oct 1, 2003
Newhaven/Lewes/Atlanta
Yeah but you have to admit that your manager is the ugliest bloke in football! (and I'm including Chadwick here)

Uncle Buck

Ghost Writer
Jul 7, 2003
premierleaguesection said:
felt like a chat with some inferior fans, not to make me feel better about myself but to sort of feed the third world with my views.

That is nice. Not sure what you added to the place, but it is good to know that you think you are helping.

Anyway off to be inferior in the beauty of Sussex rather than the slums of Croydon and South London.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here