Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
ChapmansThe Saviour said:
I'm with you brother!
Two gingers. Two twats.

:wave:

My two ginger kids will be having HAIR transplants if it hasn't gone away by the time they're six. I don't want them turning out like these two. :clap2: :clap2:

The FAQs are quality!

4) Do Ginger Kids have Souls?
Unfortunately no, Ginger Kids are born without souls.

:D

tedebear

Legal Alien
Jul 7, 2003
In my computer
Simster said:
Two gingers. Two twats.

:wave:

My two ginger kids will be having HAIR transplants if it hasn't gone away by the time they're six. I don't want them turning out like these two. :clap2: :clap2:

Arthur is already turning strawberry :cool: :clap:

Man of Harveys

Jul 9, 2003
Brighton, UK
An ex-girlfriend of mine had bright ginger pubes (and headhair, of course), and was also fond of wearing bright BLUE bras. Getting off with her was basically a memorably psychadelic experience.

Bakesy

Farting for ENGLAND!!!
Feb 13, 2005
How would i know?I'm pissed.

Rangdo

Registered Cider Drinker
Apr 21, 2004
Cider Country
Shegull said:
Me too with natural highlights of grey going through it :wave: :wave:

Phew. Will soon be gone then. You must be counting the days.

Infernal Optimist

Aug 15, 2003
Gods chosen people us Gingers, that's why you fear us so much!

I demand a block at Falmer, dedicated to Ginger people, this block must obviously have a roof in case it's sunny, sun block with each seat, apperently we have a layer less skin than you dark/blond etc etc freaks.

Each person within the stand,will require a councillor to help with temper tantrams.
Another one to help with low self confidence as a result of your media attacks.

Of course, much care will have to go into the design of the stand, no orange/red/yellow seats for a start, they will clash

A name for the stand? We'll Kerry will have to score about 20 goals between now and the end of the season and it's his

:lolol:

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
Infernal Optimist said:

I demand a block at Falmer, dedicated to Ginger people, this block must obviously have a roof in case it's sunny, sun block with each seat, apperently we have a layer less skin than you dark/blond etc etc freaks.

Each person within the stand,will require a councillor to help with temper tantrams.

Of course, much care will have to go into the design of the stand, no orange/red/yellow seats for a start, they will clash

A name for the stand? We'll Kerry will have to score about 20 goals between now and the end of the season and it's his

There normally is a place for gingers in a football ground...its called a toilet......remember to waggle it afterwards

:clap2: :clap2: :clap2: :clap2: :clap2: :clap2: :clap2:

Eggmundo

U & I R listening to KAOS
Jul 8, 2003
Infernal Optimist said:

I'm right with you!
I couldn't sit in V block, not during the summer anyway!

Shegull

Jul 7, 2003
On a Bed of Roses
Rangdo said:
Phew. Will soon be gone then. You must be counting the days.

Well if I was to be truly honest its probably more grey with natural ginger highlights at this stage but hey once a gingerhead then always a gingerhead - I'm with you guys - save a place for me in the ginger stand at Falmer

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here