Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Being a Palace fan on transfer deadline day.......

Glenn-Murray

Banned
Jun 24, 2011
We want Seaside, We want Seaside!

Delighted. I was just writing a post about how it's a shame that we didn't get the striker in that we desperately needed, I press "preview post" and here we are - Goodwillie for the season! Great signing!

I'm still mightily impressed with you signing Dobbie though. Great effort. He's a good player at this level and I'm sure will score a few and assist even more.

stss30

Apr 24, 2008
Goodwillie is a bit past it now. Not just because it's Palace, he's been nowhere near Blackburn's starting 11 for quite a while. Still decent though, don't get me wrong.

SULLY COULDNT SHOOT

Loyal2Family+Albion!
Sep 28, 2004
Izmir, Southern Turkey
You know, right now I wouldnt be surprised. Tommy Fraser suggested the return of an ex player

I dont think its Doug Loft

We're the Stripes

Jul 31, 2005
BN2
Can't deny that's a fairly decent signing for Palace. Not particularly proven, such is his age, but certainly plenty of potential to score goals at this level.

Glenn-Murray

Banned
Jun 24, 2011
Goodwillie is a bit past it now. Not just because it's Palace, he's been nowhere near Blackburn's starting 11 for quite a while.

Same with Dobbie pal. Doesn't change the fact that they're good signings.

Rookie

Greetings
Feb 8, 2005
Goodwillie is a bit past it now. Not just because it's Palace, he's been nowhere near Blackburn's starting 11 for quite a while. Still decent though, don't get me wrong.

Past it? he is 23!

element

Fear [is] the key.....
Jan 28, 2009
Local
Please let it not be Murray. Played his part on getting us up, but gives it the dying swan routine looking for free kicks too much. Let's now just 'Get it forward...!!!' :thumbsup:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here