Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Begrudging Admiration from Swindon fans...

HastingsSeagull

Jan 13, 2010
BGC Manila
Does seem more balanced than most boards. Interesting read non the less but was expecting more of a giggle. And no gay jokes......... what is the world coming too

sir albion

Jan 6, 2007
SWINDON
They have won a major trophy and 2 flights in the top division

We aint
Yes they did win a cup and we,ve had 4 top flight seasons to their one.

The crowds at swindon have been poor the last 50 years thats my point,so winning one trophy over 40 years ago doesn't make you a decent sized club.

Game over

Gully

Monkey in a seagull suit.
Apr 24, 2004
Way out west
I live in a part of the World where you bump into the occasional Swindon fan, they are absolutely cacking it about their future prospects...it isn't long ago that we were in a fairly similar position ourselves, seriously hope they manage to turn things round.

Braders

Abi Fletchers Gimpboy
Jul 15, 2003
Brighton, United Kingdom
I don't know what some people on here expect. To me that's a reasonable discussion and no different from the range of repies you'd expect to a similar thread on here.

WOAH!?!?!?!? NSC and reasonable discussion?

Braders

Abi Fletchers Gimpboy
Jul 15, 2003
Brighton, United Kingdom
for what it's worth , fair play to them for this - me and Swindon have a love/hate relationship (the cocky, mouthy "Brighton fanz r gay LOLZ" shit etc..) but I have to say it's a decent thread

can't see them being league 2 for long , must be worth a crack for one of the Auto Promotion places next season, no?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here