Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Begin the binfest

GolfingGull

Jul 21, 2013
Costa del Worthing
Cat A pricing is £32-£42 plus £1.50 booking fee. And I think that's what the club will go for, unfortunately.

I believe cup tickets are usually the same price irrelevant of where you sit . I remember last year against Hull choosing to sit in the West Lower as it was the same price as my usual East family section, but a much better view/seat. Plus we now have the print at home option so hopefully no booking fee.

Blackadder

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 6, 2003
Haywards Heath
Did they drop when they played Blackburn in Round 5 two years ago?

I don't know. A Chelsea fan I work with reckons it would have been £25 for all if we had been drawn at the Bridge. Maybe Arsenal never drop their prices?

Birdie Boy

Jun 17, 2011
I believe cup tickets are usually the same price irrelevant of where you sit . I remember last year against Hull choosing to sit in the West Lower as it was the same price as my usual East family section, but a much better view/seat. Plus we now have the print at home option so hopefully no booking fee.
Incorrect. West Lower and east upper/lower are the same price at all games.

VHA on NSC

Banned
May 17, 2013
A town near Charlotte, NC
Arsenal will take a full 15% allocation of 4500. This will include the whole of the south stand, the south east corner and the two most southerly blocks in the east stand lower.

This will mean the handful of season ticket holders in the esate lower will need to re-accomdated elsewhere.

If every season ticket holder takes their seat then there will be little over 2000 for non season ticket holders.

In reality, expect 3000 to be available after the season ticket only sale period is over.

I suspect when tickets go on sale to STH's, non STH with status will also be able to buy. These people could gamble by waiting for better seats from non partaking STHs.

Not sure if the club will be working on loyalty points of bronze, silver etc. but either way, this will sell out and those who have not been to a game for a couple of years will have to rely on friends who are STHs who are not going or have some good contacts.

For those of us who go every week, we should start working on our responses for those coming out the woodwork thinking we will help them get a ticket!

Good news for them and the clubs coffers is this is likely to be on the telly box.

Why won't the Arsenal fans just stay in the same ST seats they use for Brighton home games?

chaileyjem

#BarberIn
NSC Patron
Jun 27, 2012
There wasn't a binfest last time and tickets were available to buy a long time after they went on sale, it's not a big game especially when it will be on TV

The crowd was 27,113 so a near sell out*. Tickets were £32 / £16 (kids) for WSU seats and were on sale before we knew whether it was Swansea/Arsenal.

*for the time

(edited )

Last edited:

spence

British and Proud
Oct 15, 2014
Crawley
Correct. The crowd was 27,113 so not a sell out. Tickets were £32 / £16 (kids) for WSU seats and were on sale before we knew whether it was Swansea/Arsenal. It was also televised at Saturday lunchtime on ITV.
As Bozza pointed out it was a sellout or good as. The capacity wasn't increased by then

Green Cross Code Man

Wunt be druv
Mar 30, 2006
Eastbourne

spence

British and Proud
Oct 15, 2014
Crawley
Simply seemed like a practical solution to the problem to me. The only disruption tithe thread is being caused by personal attacks, of which I am as usual respectfully avoiding for my part.
Read the rules about posting in threads that don't concern you lot. All you are doing is derailing threads with your bollox. You know you are doing it too.

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex

Superphil

Dismember
Jul 7, 2003
In a pile of football shirts
Read the rules about posting in threads that don't concern you lot. All you are doing is derailing threads with your bollox. You know you are doing it too.

Exactly, there are plenty of Brighton fans on here who derail threads with their bollocks.

8ace

Banned
Jul 21, 2003
Brighton

Thankfully the c*nt has been banned now, hope it's permanent too.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here