Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Before we get the decision

Whether it's yes or no, I think we ought to have a big :clap2: :clap2: :clap2: :clap2: :clap2: :clap2: for everyone who has contributed to the Falmer campaign. Most of us have done our bit in writing letters, marching, signing petitions, chucking money in a bucket etc and that's fantastic. I've been constantly amazed at how people are happy to keep going down that long road. Everybody can be proud of their contribution.
But all of these things needed organising, and there are some people who have put in effort way over and above the call of duty. I'm not going to name them because (a) everybody knows who they are and (b) if I did I'd probably miss somebody out! Thank you guys, for the fantastic effort in getting to this point. Even if yer man says no, at least everybody knows that absolutely everything was done that could have been done.
This club is extremely lucky to have the supporters it does.
I'm looking forward to reading all about the campaign in the book "From the bonfire to Falmer"

Bwian

Kiss my (_!_)
Jul 14, 2003
Let's remember the support we've had from other clubs' fans too...

West Hoathly Seagull

Honorary Ruffian
Aug 26, 2003
Sharpthorne/SW11
Paul Samrah
Paul Whelch
Tim Carder
Lord Bracknell
Attila
OTLW
Shoreham Gull
Biscuit
Robbie Reinelt
Dick Knight
Fans from other clubs, particularly Wrexham and the Plymouth fan who suggested Fans United

And far too many others to mention are absolute legends
:clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap2: :clap2: :clap2: :clap2: :clap2: :clap2: :clap2: :clap2: :clap2: :clap2:

West Hoathly Seagull said:
Paul Samrah
Paul Whelch
Tim Carder
Lord Bracknell
Attila
OTLW
Shoreham Gull
Biscuit
Robbie Reinelt
Dick Knight
Fans from other clubs, particularly Wrexham and the Plymouth fan who suggested Fans United

And far too many others to mention are absolute legends
:clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap2: :clap2: :clap2: :clap2: :clap2: :clap2: :clap2: :clap2: :clap2: :clap2:

I think you can add a certain Mr Perry to that list! That's why I didn't name names! :clap2:

y2dave

Jul 23, 2003
Bracknell
Regardless of the verdict Martin Perry deserves huge credit for his dedication and committment to the project. Can't imagine the workload or stress of managing this project for so long. :clap2:

El Presidente

The ONLY Gay in Brighton
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
Pattknull med Haksprut
Gay thread of the day?

Don't forget Liz Costa and the coach brigade:wave: And.........Craig Maskell for his hat-trick on Fans United day that gave us the goal difference advantage that kept us above Hereford.

West Hoathly Seagull

Honorary Ruffian
Aug 26, 2003
Sharpthorne/SW11
Yes, very remiss of me not to put MP on that list. I don't think I could have put up with living, drinking, eating, dreaming Falmer for 8 whole years of my life, with insignificant little ranters like Ernest and FG constantly going on that I was a lapdog and not up to the job. Martin will be up there with all the others but really deserves a special mention.

Martin Perry :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap2: :clap2: :clap2: :clap2: :clap2: :clap2: :clap2: :clap2: :clap2: :clap2:

I will hold off the drink until the decision comes, but if it is the right one I will have several :drink: to Martin and the rest of the board.

B.W.

Jul 5, 2003
Not counting any chickens, but... those mentioned here deserve huge praise... with the expected "Yes", and even if (please don't let this happen) it's a "No"... so, here is my applause... :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap2: :clap2: :clap2: :clap2:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here