Votes: 64 95.5%
  • After

Votes: 3 4.5%
  • Oh, too late, in the pants

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

smeariestbat

May 5, 2012
this thread needs to be merged with one on wiping!
shower before shirley, dont want o leave a dirty toilet seat ;)

bennibenj

Mar 6, 2011
Sompting
Shit before, that way I can wash the klinkers off with total impunity :D

Interesting question though - are any of you as hygienically conscious as me and only wipe their arse with wet wipes?? I got into it during a nasty bout of Delhi belly and never really stopped, it feels so nice on your hole afterwards :D

oh, this could be a revelation - going shopping this afternoon. Might have to try this.

Will post comments and pictures later (joke)

SeagullSongs

And it's all gone quiet..
Oct 10, 2011
Southampton
Definitely before.
If you do it after you run the risk of not having a completely dry ring, which increases the probability of tearage and the inevitable finger-slip.

MJsGhost

Oooh Matron, I'm an
NSC Patron
Jun 26, 2009
East
6.20am, regular as clockwork - before my shower

I catch up on the morning's news on my phone while I'm about it (the dump, not the shower)

Worthingite

Sexy Pete... :D
Sep 16, 2011
Chesterfield
oh, this could be a revelation - going shopping this afternoon. Might have to try this.

Will post comments and pictures later (joke)

do it you'll never look back :D

loving your avatar by the way - me and the Mrs have heavily got into Pawn Stars!!

Nibble

Jan 3, 2007
Straight out of bed, water on the teabag then off for a dump with the Guide while that's steeping. Finish my shit and open window. Back to the tea, Everybody Loves Raymond. Tea and Rymond finished I pop back to the now fresh bathroom for my shower. Anyone who feels the have to conform to shitting and showering within minutes of each other need to open their mind man, you're slaves.

Nibble

Jan 3, 2007
I will, on average take 2-3 shits before 10am and one around 3pm. I do not shower aftger each one but sometimes will take a shower after my 3pm dumpage just to freshen up for the 2nd half of the day.

sydney

tinky ****in winky
Jul 11, 2003
town full of eejits
I will, on average take 2-3 shits before 10am and one around 3pm. I do not shower aftger each one but sometimes will take a shower after my 3pm dumpage just to freshen up for the 2nd half of the day.

i will have at least two shits before 6 am and go to work with a dirty bottom....

i shower before i go to bed and very rarely shit after dark........unless i'm AT IT.:thumbsup:

Nibble

Jan 3, 2007
Funny isn't it? I rarely shit after dark and do indeed take a shower before beddy-bo-byes. We are poo twins.

Wilko

LUZZING chairs about
Sep 19, 2003
BN1

Is that normal?

Nibble

Jan 3, 2007
Is that normal?

Apparantly it's healthy. They all come out neat, solid and with just the right amount of slight pain as they breach. The first one of the day is a matter of urgency. I shit myself once in Devon and hid my soiled undergarments in a rock garden at the front of somebody's house, all because the toilet was busy first thing when I needed to go.

Sutton81

Jul 4, 2012
In an ideal world it would be before, but takes a good 5 mins for the erection to go down once woken up in the morning and there's no point going for a shit when your piss hits the wall

Wilko

LUZZING chairs about
Sep 19, 2003
BN1
Apparantly it's healthy. They all come out neat, solid and with just the right amount of slight pain as they breach. The first one of the day is a matter of urgency. I shit myself once in Devon and hid my soiled undergarments in a rock garden at the front of somebody's house, all because the toilet was busy first thing when I needed to go.

Fair enough. I think if I went for 4 shits a day I would just never feel clean. Once in the morn for me, jump in the shower and fresh as a daisy for the day :)

Nibble

Jan 3, 2007
Fair enough. I think if I went for 4 shits a day I would just never feel clean. Once in the morn for me, jump in the shower and fresh as a daisy for the day :)

I tend to wet wipe and usually have 2 or 3 showers every day s onot too bad, when you gotta go, you gotta go. Maybe I could train myself to just have one big plop about 8am. Worth a shot. I'll let yo know how I get on.

Wilko

LUZZING chairs about
Sep 19, 2003
BN1
I tend to wet wipe and usually have 2 or 3 showers every day s onot too bad, when you gotta go, you gotta go. Maybe I could train myself to just have one big plop about 8am. Worth a shot. I'll let yo know how I get on.

Can you keep a diary or log book for me. That would be very interesting :)

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here