Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Bees Need Your Help!

Barrel of Fun

Abort, retry, fail
Good location too that's a world away from ours in teems of transport links.

Walkable from Kew Bridge Station, Kew Gardens underground, Gunnersbury Underground. Couple of stops to Richmond on the tube gives you a fast train into Clapham Junction then central London.

If you got off at Acton Town, Chiswick Park even Turham Green you wouldn't kill yourself walking from there.

I could go on.

Would become a favourite away day if in the same league. It's basically the end of Chiswick High Road. The pre-match "drinking solutions" are endless.

Get off at Barnes, start at the Sun Inn and you've got yourself a cracking little 3 or 4 mile pub crawl along the river.

Wardy

NSC's Benefits Guru
Oct 9, 2003
In front of the PC
done

Raleigh Chopper

Sep 1, 2011
Plymouth
Get off at Barnes, start at the Sun Inn and you've got yourself a cracking little 3 or 4 mile pub crawl along the river.

I used to live in Ealing many years ago and often went to the pubs on the bank of the Thames in that area, they were really cracking pubs especially on a warm summers evening.
From time to time I used to go and watch Brentford too and all our away games there over the years. By far my favourite London club.
Signed and good luck to them.

Kent Seagull

Jul 5, 2003
Tenterden, Kent
Done, good luck.

Leighgull

Dec 27, 2012
Done. Good luck. Always liked Brentford as an away.

Superphil

Dismember
Jul 7, 2003
In a pile of football shirts
Good location too that's a world away from ours in teems of transport links.

Walkable from Kew Bridge Station, Kew Gardens underground, Gunnersbury Underground. Couple of stops to Richmond on the tube gives you a fast train into Clapham Junction then central London.

If you got off at Acton Town, Chiswick Park even Turham Green you wouldn't kill yourself walking from there.

I could go on.

Would become a favourite away day if in the same league. It's basically the end of Chiswick High Road. The pre-match "drinking solutions" are endless.

Train to London Bridge, a couple in the only pub, then Thames River Boat to Kew Bridge, couple of pubs along the short walk to the ground, that's what we did last time.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here