Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Beers In London 10th December

XMAS is coming and how about a beer reunion for all Albion fans living and working in London.

Date Friday, 10th December 2004.

Area Blackfriars/ Ludgate Hill

Starting 6.00 at the Old Bell (Located at Ludgate Circus end of Fleet Street)

Then onto

Hogshead

Bell Book and Candle and then

Coach and Horses.

The 10th is near XMAS, its a Friday and the day before Millwall.

Hopefully, all Albion residents or workers in London will pop along for a few beers.

:drink: :drink: :drink: :drink: :drink: :drink: :drink: :drink: :drink: :drink: :lolol:
:drink: :drink: :drink: :shootself :drink: :drink: :drink: :D :D :drink: :drink: :ohmy: :drink: :drink: :lolol: :drink: :) :drink: :jester: :jester: :jester:

LC:wave:

Last edited:

The Large One

Who's Next?
Jul 7, 2003
97.2FM
I was hoping that ALL Albion fans would be coming to the Forty Notes Quiz Night on December 10 - whether they are London residents or not... :(

Can the London Seagulls not go on a day-long crawl on Saturday December 18 when we don't have a game, even though home-based Brighton fans are expected at Lewes on that day. I could even jump on a train after the game and join you then to continue my Harveys-fuelled binge... Blimey, it's a hectic schedule being a Brighton fan. :)

Last edited:

We checked to see any clashes (missing the obvious) one.

We were working on the theory on catching people already in town, therefore more chance of people turning up and of course, easier for mainly men to hide away in the city pubs. Not so easy on a football Sat.

LC???

Last edited:

Dandyman

In London village.
The Large One said:
I was hoping that ALL Albion fans would be coming to the Forty Notes Quiz Night on December 10 - whether they are London residents or not... :(

Can the London Seagulls not go on a day-long crawl on Saturday December 18 when we don't have a game, even though home-based Brighton fans are expected at Lewes on that day. I could even jump on a train after the game and join you then to continue my Harveys-fuelled binge... Blimey, it's a hectic schedule being a Brighton fan. :)

I know I should know but what is happening in Lewes on the 18th ? :dunce:

Dandyman

In London village.
sams dad said:
NSC is sponsoring Lewes' home game (can't remember who their opponents are)

Excellent. I'm in Lewes for the weekend and shall pop along.

Thanks, SD.

I have had some yes's etc .

If you are coming and/or just interested.

Could you post accordingly, so we can get a feel for numbers.

LC

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
bollocks!!!!!

that is my christmas do at work!

If you are having another one before please let me know

Weezle

Jul 7, 2003
Brighton
I've got an exam that day and i'm doing a full day pub crawl for my birthday the next day - but i'll try and fit one or two in! :drink:

sully

Dunscouting
Jul 7, 2003
Worthing
That's my weekend for the kids, and I've already palmed them off on a friend so that I can go to 'wall on the Saturday, so I'll have to give it a miss - same excuse for the Quiz TLO!

And I also can't do the Lewes game, as I'll be on my way to Val Thorens. Actually, I'll probably be there by kick off time.

Whilst I'm on excuses, I apologise for the comedy night tomorrow. I'm going to see Zero7 at the Brighton Centre.

Any more I've missed? :p

aftershavedave

Jul 9, 2003
as 10cc say, not in hove
that day's no good for me either...already committed to another social....shame.

couldn't we also arrange a lunchtime nearer christmas like we have in the past? barntit, sim, harvs, n1 etc)

Definates so far:

London Calling
Perry Milkins
Dandy man
PA (Not a poster)
TC (not a poster)
Brixtaan
Smithers Jones
and possibly Weezle
???

Dandyman

In London village.