Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Beer.

Titus

Come on!
Feb 21, 2010
Up here on the left.
I've been supping different beers from local micro breweries lately and having a damned fine time doing it. Does anyone have any recommendations?

Razzoo

Sep 11, 2011
N. Yorkshire
Have you tried any of Hastings Brewery's Ales? I haven't yet. But my cousin set this up (with a friend) and I've heard good things.

Titus

Come on!
Feb 21, 2010
Up here on the left.
No, but I'm willing to try. I've been trying some of the offerings of Horsham this week, Red River is a nice malty brew from Kings.

Ludensian Gull

Apr 18, 2009
Mistley Essex
Further afield from you but worth trying are Salamander brewery , Wold Top Brewery , Mallard Brewery & Ossett Brewery All do lovely ales

Sussex Nomad

Aug 26, 2010
EP
I've been supping different beers from local micro breweries lately and having a damned fine time doing it. Does anyone have any recommendations?

Seeing as I can't sleep now... I can recommend a pub, although this will sound a bit sketchy. There is a pub on the way to Lavant on the fork of the road that does around 20 different and mostly local real ales (help me someone). Mind you this is 20 years ago and it may not be there anymore. However any pub around Goodwood will have micro breweries. Good place to go 'fishing' and you have the added bonus of the best scenery in Gods country.

Lethargic

Oct 11, 2006
Horsham
No, but I'm willing to try. I've been trying some of the offerings of Horsham this week, Red River is a nice malty brew from Kings.

Yep agreed had the red river this week myself, love the Old Ale, Horsham does well on the local brews and dont forget to go into Beer Essentials on East Street a shop for men with 8 varied ales on tap from the barrel. And of course Dark Star is only a short trip down the road.

peejay1958

Aug 22, 2011
Southwick
Had a pint of Dark Star Six Hop ale in the Duke of Wellington in Shoreham last night. At 6.7% it's a beer to be enjoyed in moderation. If you like beers from micro breweries the Wellington is well worth a visit.

Arthur

Jul 8, 2003
Buxted Harbour
Had a pint of Dark Star Six Hop ale in the Duke of Wellington in Shoreham last night. At 6.7% it's a beer to be enjoyed in moderation.

f*** that, it's a long weekend. Go in two footed!

Lovely drop, doesn't taste as strong as it is so can get you in allot of trouble.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here