Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Beer Fear.

Les Biehn

GAME OVER
Aug 14, 2005
I remember once getting really pissed in Brighton and then bumping into a mate (fun Bobby) as we were going to get a taxi. The young scamp had blazed up a doobie. About 5 tokes in I knew I was in trouble. In the taxi my mate James thought it was hilarious to ask me questions like 'Do you ever feel like your life is spiralling out of control?' or 'Do you think that everbody hates?'. He started to shit himself when he realised I was so f***ed up I couldn't even get out of the taxi and walk the 10 metres to my house for fear of muggers, gang rape and falling meteors.

Last edited:

Les Biehn

GAME OVER
Aug 14, 2005
Tony Meolas Loan Spell said:
How was Sheffield then Les? Is this where it all stems from?

That was last weekend Tone. It was good actually, got drunk but not too drunk. However this week I got basted Tuesday, Thursday, Friday, a bit on Saturday and a bit on Sunday. Hows yo fine self?

Scotty Mac

Jul 13, 2003
Les Biehn said:
I remember once getting really pissed in Brighton and then bumping into a mate (fun Bobby) as we were going to get a taxi. The young scamp had blazed up a doobie. About 5 tokes in I knew I was in trouble. In the taxi my mate James thought it was hilarious to ask me questions like 'Do you ever feel like your life is spiralling out of control?' or 'Do you think that everbody hates?'. He started to shit himself when he realised I was so f***ed up I couldn't even get out of the taxi and walk the 10 metres to my house for fear of muggers, gang rape and falling meteors.

good times

watering a stone garden in the middle of a drought warning was also a mind numbing experience

Les Biehn

GAME OVER
Aug 14, 2005
Scotty Mac said:
good times

watering a stone garden in the middle of a drought warning was also a mind numbing experience

What had you taken?

Tony Meolas Loan Spell

Slut Faced Whores
Jul 15, 2004
Vamanos Pest
Les Biehn said:
That was last weekend Tone. It was good actually, got drunk but not too drunk. However this week I got basted Tuesday, Thursday, Friday, a bit on Saturday and a bit on Sunday. Hows yo fine self?

That sounds marvellous mate so a Monday and Weds off. WICKERD.

Unfortunately I need to get go out on the sauce and get lathered as its been rather quiet on that front, so Im hoping that this saturday nite there will be birds AND booze :thumbsup:

Get my flat back soon so Slut Faced Whores :angry: :angry: :angry: better watch out.

Last edited:

Les Biehn

GAME OVER
Aug 14, 2005
That sounds marvellous mate so a Monday and Weds off. WICKERD.

Unfortunately I need to get go out on the sauce and get lathered as its been rather quiet on that front, so Im hoping that this saturday nite there will be birds AND booze :thumbsup:

Get my flat back soon so Slut Faced Whores :angry: :angry: :angry: better watch out.

To be honest I haven't grafted at all, just mainly sat in the pub and got shitted with a few mates.

Tony Meolas Loan Spell

Slut Faced Whores
Jul 15, 2004
Vamanos Pest
Les Biehn said:
To be honest I haven't grafted at all, just mainly sat in the pub and got shitted with a few mates.

I know what you mean mate...but the time has come to don the cape and swoop on SFWs!!!

Les Biehn

GAME OVER
Aug 14, 2005
I know what you mean mate...but the time has come to don the cape and swoop on SFWs!!!

What are SFW's. I think I am gonna give the ladies a swerve for a bit. Might try men.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here