Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Beer Fear.

Les Biehn

GAME OVER
Aug 14, 2005
After a weekend of drinking does anybody else get this? It's bloody horrible.

Les Biehn

GAME OVER
Aug 14, 2005
Playing football tonight which should sort it out. Think I will give up on the drinking for a couple of weeks.

Les Biehn

GAME OVER
Aug 14, 2005
Sainsburys Seagull said:
oh yeah but your be ok once you get thru the beer shit*s:drink:

3 already today but it just keeps getting worse:cry:

withdeanwombat

Feb 17, 2005
Somersetshire
Yes,yes.

The fear is,if we've all drunk this much...........will there be any left for tonight?

tedebear

Legal Alien
Jul 7, 2003
In my computer
Les Biehn said:
Playing football tonight which should sort it out. Think I will give up on the drinking for a couple of weeks.

I'm going to do that soon too!! Sick of being tired every morning, and need to get fit and healthy and loose weight!!

Les Biehn

GAME OVER
Aug 14, 2005
Starting to subside. Was almost about to send a message to my ex asking for love but have managed to give it a swerve.

Scotty Mac

Jul 13, 2003
what is beer fear?

Les Biehn

GAME OVER
Aug 14, 2005
Scotty Mac said:
what is beer fear?

As you get older hangovers tend to be more than just feeling a bit rough. You tend to feel a bit paniced about life in general the day after.

pishhead

Jul 9, 2003
Everywhere
Les Biehn said:
As you get older hangovers tend to be more than just feeling a bit rough. You tend to feel a bit paniced about life in general the day after.

I do get this actually the day after feeling generally down in the dumps, I usually counteract by getting back on the sauce.

Les Biehn

GAME OVER
Aug 14, 2005
pishhead said:
I do get this actually the day after feeling generally down in the dumps, I usually counteract by getting back on the sauce.

Back on the source does sort you out after the first couple but can also leave you back at square one the day after.

The most common symptoms are;

'Why am I so bad with money' (well you just spanked £50 getting pissed)

'Am I really up to getting a decent job/progressing in my job/passing my degree' (not if you keep drinking)

'(Why) Does my bird still want to be with me/why did she dump me/why did I dump her?'

'Is my life spiralling out of control?'

The only solutions are more drinking, doing exercise, getting some more sleep or sitting on the sofa all day watching episodes of Friends.

CHAPPERS

DISCO SPENG
Jul 5, 2003
It's worse after a night on the pills.

Walking home at 8am in the cold trying to avoid eye contact with people and attempting to not fall down.

*shudder*

If this happens skin up and QUICK.

Scotty Mac

Jul 13, 2003
Les Biehn said:

oh, i get that occasionally, but tend to find a full english breakfast and a continuing of drinking gets through it

Les Biehn

GAME OVER
Aug 14, 2005
ChapmansThe Saviour said:

Walking home at 8am in the cold trying to avoid eye contact with people and attempting to not fall down.

*shudder*

Never done pills myself but used to smoke a fair bit until I started getting the fear really badly. Walking through Blackpool at midnight biffed off your tits is an experience I never ever want to have again.

Scotty Mac

Jul 13, 2003
Les Biehn said:
Never done pills myself but used to smoke a fair bit until I started getting the fear really badly. Walking through Blackpool at midnight biffed off your tits is an experience I never ever want to have again.

your own friend attempting to EAT you is a pretty scary experience

Tony Meolas Loan Spell

Slut Faced Whores
Jul 15, 2004
Vamanos Pest
How was Sheffield then Les? Is this where it all stems from?

Tony Meolas Loan Spell

Slut Faced Whores
Jul 15, 2004
Vamanos Pest
ChapmansThe Saviour said:

*shudder*

Apparantly drinking plenty of Orange Juice also helps as well I believe.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here