Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Been mentioned by Trotster and Wilko,who is up for an NSC coach to away games ?

oapdodge

Jul 15, 2003
Would we get enough to support it.
Looking to Wrexham,but would we get enough paying up front to arrange ?
Could start in Eastbourne ? through to Worthing ?
Is it worth looking into.No profit being made as long as costs are covered ?

Sea

Jul 5, 2003
Brighton
yeah id go for that, the supporters coach was so dead the last and only time i went on it!:glare:

Yorkie

Sussex born and bred
Jul 5, 2003
dahn sarf
Will you stop being such a wet blanket Berks

If you could guarantee filling the coach for each trip then it would be a great idea and I would travel on it once I have moved.

Wilko

LUZZING chairs about
Sep 19, 2003
BN1
All aboard for the jolly boys outing

Attachments

• jollys9.jpg
    jollys9.jpg
    4.1 KB · Views: 214

berkshire seagull

Jul 5, 2003
reading
Yorkie said:
Will you stop being such a wet blanket Berks

If you could guarantee filling the coach for each trip then it would be a great idea and I would travel on it once I have moved.
Who me:lolol: just let me have my fun:clap2:

fatboy

Jul 5, 2003
Falmer
Anyone want to stay in Chester with us for the Wrexham game?

Hollyoaks girls are optional.

Robot Chicken

Seriously?
Jul 5, 2003
Chicken World
Coach Hire

At Flagship Eastbourne we pride ourselves on providing a first class service.

With a selection of vehicles we can cater for any trip you may have in mind. Whether you need a standard coach for that local club or organisation shopping trip, an executive vehicle to do a touring holiday in France or for transferring clients on a corporate day or you just want something different for a Wedding or Special Occasion we can help.

Our staff are all trained to the highest possible standards and with a caring approach can take care of everything, leaving you to enjoy your journey. From offering advice to booking venues or theatre tickets we can help you plan to make sure your trip is a great success and exactly what you want.

Our team of dedicated and highly skilled drivers, with many years driving experience both in the United Kingdom and on the continent, means that your journey will go smoothly and that you can sit back and relax knowing that when you hire a vehicle from us you are in good hands.

If you are planning a trip in the future, why not contact us today. All you need to do is decide where you want to go, how many people are travelling and when you wish to depart and then let us help you turn your dream destination into a reality.

The Flagship Eastbourne fleet currently consists of eight vehicles.

We have four 49 seat executive coaches which are well equipped and ideal for use on touring work.

We also have four modern 53 seat standard coaches.

You can Telephone us on 01323 416416, Fax us on 01323 418084, email us at enquiries@flagship-eastbourne.co.uk or complete our online Coach Hire Request Form

Our Terms and Conditions

952intsmall.jpg
952.gif
905intsmall.jpg

:flameboun :clap2:

Yorkie

Sussex born and bred
Jul 5, 2003
dahn sarf
It would have to be money up front and fill the coach or else it will work out expensive.

Then you would get those who say they will pay later and don't:shootself

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
I'll arrange a lift - might go night before, Chester sounds a good idea.

Turkey

Jul 4, 2003
It sounds like a great idea to me. Although it would need to be worked out carefully and maybe only run to popular games?

Robot Chicken

Seriously?
Jul 5, 2003
Chicken World
We need to find out prices and a company to go with. Brighton and Hove Bus Company is also a good one. There would be a break even figure of about 30 or so, something like that.

The Supporter's Club can manage at least one coach to every away game and whether you like the blue rinse brigade or not you have to admit the coach trips are organised hugely efficiently.

jmc

Jul 11, 2003
Portslade
Watch out for insurance and make sure you tell the old bill and don't take booze - it's illegal and you can get done for £4000!:nono:

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
If I can drink alcohol, watch videos and swear a bit, then count me in. Excellent way to travel, specially if we're setting off early enough to catch a pub before the game. And I'd have no problem paying up-front either - easy enough if we know where to post a cheque to, or whatever.

Travelled on an "unofficial" coach up to Port Vale a couple of years back on the final day - absolutely top day out.

Yorkie

Sussex born and bred
Jul 5, 2003
dahn sarf
Downloaded Penguin said:
The Supporter's Club can manage at least one coach to every away game and whether you like the blue rinse brigade or not you have to admit the coach trips are organised hugely efficiently.

Be careful about calling it the blue rinse brigade. There are at least 3 regular members of NSC who go on that coach. I know one of them is quite sick at the stick they get.

We're all Albion fans after all

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
jmc said:
Watch out for insurance and make sure you tell the old bill and don't take booze - it's illegal and you can get done for £4000!:nono:
Surely not.
One of my mates is a copper, and he was drunk as a skunk there and back - we were drinking Hock. He considers himself "above the law" admittedly, but I wasn't aware of alcohol legally being banned on coaches, unless its the coach companies own policy.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here