Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Beckhams Hair WTF

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
Am I the only one who finds her attractive then?

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Dave the Gaffer said:
Am I the only one who finds her attractive then?

She is too size zero for me, like something to hang on to (if you know what I mean)

Les Biehn

GAME OVER
Aug 14, 2005
becchamhair2903_468x703.jpg

laurel_stan.jpg

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
who are the two brolly birds behind?

Normal Rob

Jul 8, 2003
Somerset
did anybody see the clip of him being asked if he would pull on a England top again if required?

As he has always said that he would want to play for his country again he naturally said 'yes' and there was whooping and cheering from the audience!!! almostt reated as though he was the saviour of English football!

clearly somebody was planted in the audience to ask the question and yet further undermine MClaren.

Last edited:

Nibble

Jan 3, 2007
I think it is Poshs' mirkin, it must have attached itself while he was growling at the badger.

Les Biehn

GAME OVER
Aug 14, 2005
It looks like they shaved Chewbacca but just left that bit on top.

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
Normal Rob said:
did anybody see the clip of him being asked if he would pull on a England top again if required?

As he has always said that he would want to play for his country again he naturally said 'yes' and there was whooping and cheering from the audience!!! almostt reated as though he was the saviour of English football!

clearly somebody was planted in the audience to ask the question and yet further undermine MClaren.

at least he can cross the ball and take free kicks...but lets not get into that again:lolol: :lolol: :lolol: :lolol:

has anyone else noticed he must have been to elecution lessons...yaest ago he sounded like a squeeky chav...now he sounds quite posh!!!

Professor P

Oct 6, 2006
Dave the Gaffer said:
who are the two brolly birds behind?

I run this event, the Sport Industry Awards.

No there wasn't a plant in the audience. He got a spontanious astanding ovation from the industry - writers, brands, associations, clubs, sportspeople. Probably the most sport-cynical 1,200 people you could gather in one room.

And yes, those two brolly dollies (Rebecca and Kate) were faily rough.

Thirdly, Posh is indeed to thin. But you would. You most cirtainly would.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here