Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Beckham

Northstander

Oct 13, 2003
Don't know about you but she came across as a bunny boiler, we didn't have sex we made love, referring to the passion they used to have and this big relationship.

Woah!!! Scary stuff you mad cow!!

:shootself

Last edited:

Seagull over NZ

Jul 7, 2003
Bristol
Yep, also too many inconsistencies - one minute she was saying I think David knew Victoria expected something was up, the next minute she said they had talked about it.

I also thought she gave no real content about anything, just things like "he was a very giving lover" etc. etc.

Tried to understand her body language as well - she was forever wandering with her eyes, not looking the interviewer in the eyes, covering her mouth or touching her face - classic lying body language.

What I can't understand though, is surely there is a cut and dried answer to this given that she claims he was sending 30 texts a day sometimes. If not true, Becks can show his phone bill.

Personally I think its a big advertisement for Vodafone to get people to do text sex to get more revenue !!

pasty

A different kind of pasty
Jul 5, 2003
West, West, West Sussex
As I said to Mrs Pasty last night, for 500K (reportedly what she got from Sky), I'd go on telly and say I've slept with him !!!!!

tedebear

Legal Alien
Jul 7, 2003
In my computer
500k - we were wondering what she is getting paid....

Without a doubt she slept with him - he just picked the wrong girl - she is completely at ease with herself and comfortable talking about it....

Albion Dan

Banned
Jul 8, 2003
Peckham
There is no shadow of a doubt in my mind, or The News of the Worlds that he shagged her, I wonder if Posh watched that last night?

lincs seagull

Feb 25, 2004
boston
To be honest i dont give a monkeys who he pokes

he could shag my sister for all i care but as long as he plays a blinder in the euros and helps us to win something thats all i care

all this shit could affect his game without him on par we are up the shitter.

so come on becks pull your plonker out and concentate on the game

;)

REDLAND

Jul 7, 2003
At the foot of the downs
lincs seagull said:
To be honest i dont give a monkeys who he pokes

he could shag my sister for all i care but as long as he plays a blinder in the euros and helps us to win something thats all i care

all this shit could affect his game without him on par we are up the shitter.

so come on becks pull your plonker out and concentate on the game

;)

too fu:angry:king right, this post deserves a gold star !!

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
I am sure Posh knows full well about David's indiscretions and turns a blind eye to it.

She will lose out far more if their marriage dissolves than he will. He is the NO 1 marketing tool in the world, she knows it.

There's probably just pissed off it came out .

Pavilionaire

Jul 7, 2003
I was surprised at how Loos came across. I was expecting some money-grabbing slapper, but she seems a nice, normal girl who just couldn't resist the charms of Mr. Beckham.

He definitely boned her. Why oh why did Posh leave him alone in Madrid with her for a p.a? Maybe Posh she's sniffing around herself - a bit of Dash cock perhaps?

zefarelly

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Sussex, by the sea
It was appalling viewing . . .I nodded off, but Like everyone else I think he did it, but dont care two hoots, although I cant condone doing the dirty on your wife, he did pick a minger to start with ! :eek: perhaps he should have 'played the field' a little longer.

Gary Nelson

Jul 25, 2003
Hove
Gareth Glover said:
I am sure Posh knows full well about David's indiscretions and turns a blind eye to it.

She will lose out far more if their marriage dissolves than he will. He is the NO 1 marketing tool in the world, she knows it.

There's probably just pissed off it came out .

Although correct Gareth, he does become less of a marketing tool. I dont blmae him for doing it, and she may well have known about it. Fact is, he is loved in Japan as he is THE family man, loving to his wife and kids and also a fantastic sportsman. That contributes to the Beckham brand. By this becoming public knowledge Im sure it will affect his negotiaiting power. Though if you had his money, would you be really bothered about negotiaiting at 7 or 9 million?!
I actually think it could work in his favour. He plays at his limit when he is under pressure, and many 'experts' have stated that he is probab;y at ease most when on the pitch and therefore able to block other things out.
I dont care who he shags, he is still a role model in my eyes (even more so) and the best all round English player of this and probably the last generation.

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
Am I the only one who thinks Posh is a bit of alright. People just slag her off without even giving a second thought but she is slim, pretty with nice puppies.

Whats the problem ?.

Northstander

Oct 13, 2003
Muhammed Ali was always "at it" but is still the most recognisable sports personality in the World, and IMHO Beckham is going that way. When he retires regardless who he has or has not boned, he will be a legend in my books after Ali.

it could give him something to prove in Portugal, look at how was after the Argentina sending off when he was public enemy no.1

:clap2:

Gary Nelson

Jul 25, 2003
Hove
Come on Juan, you know Im right! Incidently, only 1 out of 7 women I have spoken to ( and they have been all shapes and sizes ) have said that its totally his fault.

Gareth-she's good, obviously none of us would say no but she does come across as being grumpy and selfish. Of course, Im sure she is different to how portrayed by the press..

Gary Nelson

Jul 25, 2003
Hove
Ok, joking aside that he is a role model to bone other women...
The way he conducts himself on and off the pitch. He is heavily involved with lots of charities, particulary for children. He is probably the best all round English player for the last 10-15 years. He is admired and respected by many and was chosen to carry the flame at the Manchester games. He has a distinct significance about his bollocks that only those that have slept with him know about.
I think he is a role moel to any yound boy/girl with a keen interest in sport. He has shown that dedicatio, a high level on training and concentration can take you to the top. He has also show that dignity is important, despite people holding an ifigy(sp) of you up in the streets baying for your blood after a sporting error.

Any of it you agree with?!

poke

Oct 19, 2003
Gary Nelson said:
Ok, joking aside that he is a role model to bone other women...
The way he conducts himself on and off the pitch. He is heavily involved with lots of charities, particulary for children. He is probably the best all round English player for the last 10-15 years. He is admired and respected by many and was chosen to carry the flame at the Manchester games. He has a distinct significance about his bollocks that only those that have slept with him know about.
I think he is a role moel to any yound boy/girl with a keen interest in sport. He has shown that dedicatio, a high level on training and concentration can take you to the top. He has also show that dignity is important, despite people holding an ifigy(sp) of you up in the streets baying for your blood after a sporting error.

Any of it you agree with?!

i agree, what he gets up to in his own time is upto him

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
He is a modern day Kevin Keegan imo, nowhere near as much natural talent as some but works his socks off to make the best of what he has. Tremendously strong character and much respect for the way he coped with the season after the Argentina sending off.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here