Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Beckham to organise Ball's funeral.....

bhafc4eva

Nov 21, 2003
Re: Re: Beckham to organise Ball's funeral.....

Wozza said:
Thanks, Captain Yesterday.

Sorry forgot to check every thread first. Will remember to do so in the future. :shootself

Tony Meolas Loan Spell

Slut Faced Whores
Jul 15, 2004
Vamanos Pest
Re: Re: Re: Beckham to organise Ball's funeral.....

bhafc4eva said:
Sorry forgot to check every thread first. Will remember to do so in the future. :shootself

Please do.

It will save yourself alot of grief.

Remember the GOLDEN rule. If you have only just heard about it or seen it then it WILL have been posted on here already.

Cheeky Monkey

Jul 17, 2003
Re: Re: Re: Re: Beckham to organise Ball's funeral.....

Tony Meolas Loan Spell said:

Remember the GOLDEN rule. If you have only just heard about it or seen it then it WILL have been posted on here already.

In related news, has anyone ever received an email circular/joke from a mate/work colleague that they hadn't first seen at least six months before? (excepting obviously the first time you ever saw it...doh!) Why do people circulate that shite!?!

Wozza

Shite Supporter
Jul 6, 2003
Minteh Wonderland

bhafc4eva said:

top_search.gif

rool

Jul 10, 2003
Re: Re: Beckham to organise Ball's funeral.....

Wozza said:
Thanks, Captain Yesterday.

Can anybody find the time Wozza was fixtured just to make my day please, I don't really get into personal abuse but the obsession of pointing out duplicate posts from people who have better things to do than either do a search or read every thread before posting makes my blood boil.

FUCKTARD

Wozza

Shite Supporter
Jul 6, 2003
Minteh Wonderland

rool said:
Can anybody find the time Wozza was fixtured just to make my day please, I don't really get into personal abuse but the obsession of pointing out duplicate posts from people who have better things to do than either do a search or read every thread before posting makes my blood boil.

FUCKTARD

Fixtures.

Tesco in Disguise

Where do we go from here?
Jul 5, 2003
Wienerville

bhafc4eva said:

so you should do. time-wasting prick.

BIRCHYBOY27

Nov 25, 2005
brighton

rool said:

FUCKTARD

:clap2: :clap2: :clap2:

Rougvie

Rising Damp
Aug 29, 2003
Hove, f***ing ACTUALLY.
Re: Re: Re: Re: Beckham to organise Ball's funeral.....

Tony Meolas Loan Spell said:
Please do.

It will save yourself alot of grief.

Exactly, because the MONGSQUAD that Police NSC 24 hours of day looking for any duplicate posings or incorrect spellings that they find amusing from their roach infested shrines to some obscure player/s that bled the club dry.

:jester:

Tony Meolas Loan Spell

Slut Faced Whores
Jul 15, 2004
Vamanos Pest
Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Beckham to organise Ball's funeral.....

Rougvie said:
Exactly, because the MONGSQUAD that Police NSC 24 hours of day looking for any duplicate posings or incorrect spellings that they find amusing from their roach infested shrines to some obscure player/s that bled the club dry.

:jester:

Rouggers you have a FANTASTIC turn of phrase it HAS to be said :bowdown:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here