Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Beaujolais is shit isn't it...............

D

Deleted User X18H

.......we started at 12.30 and I bailed out in time to get the the 16.38 Horsham change East Croydscum Preston Park by 17.45.

Lovely meatballs and rice though more Kronenberg the Beaujolais.

Any else disappointed by this years standard ?

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
hove born&bred;2687403Any else disappointed by this years standard ?[/QUOTE said:
Never disappointed, it's always crap and I don't drink it anymore :lol:

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008
Usually overrated so seldom disapoints, try Chilean Cab-Savs, you can't go wrong

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
Dont tell JobCentrePlus you enjoy the odd bottle of beaujolais when you go in for the interview as all your finances will be investigated :)

D

Deleted User X18H

Dont tell JobCentrePlus you enjoy the odd bottle of beaujolais when you go in for the interview as all your finances will be investigated :)
No they won't, I claim contribution based JSA you can have ten of thousands in the bank and property or or shares and still claim your £60.15 per week for up to 6 months , I do it, so I get my NI contribution which goes towards my contracted out serps pension .......alright.

Harty

Jul 7, 2003
Sussex
My ideal beaujolais day.......

pate to start, peppered steak, cheese and biscuits

washed down with corona's with a little bit of lime in the top.

not a single glass of wine in sight:lolol:

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
No they won't, I claim contribution based JSA you can have ten of thousands in the bank and property or or shares and still claim your £60.15 per week for up to 6 months , I do it, so I get my NI contribution which goes towards my contracted out serps pension .......alright.
The problems start when the 6 months are up and after that everything is means tested. If you have too much in savings then you're buggered.

Gwylan

Jul 5, 2003
Uffern
Never disappointed, it's always crap and I don't drink it anymore :lol:

This habit of drinking Beaujolais Nouveau on the first day has led to this sort of claim. BN is always crap because it's far too young to drink and we always seem to get inferior Beaujolais over here.

But next summer, try a decent, lightly chilled Morgon or Brouilly and then see if it's crap.

The Beaujolais Nouveau race is just for posh blokes with far more money than taste and should be ignored.

aftershavedave

Jul 9, 2003
as 10cc say, not in hove
The Beaujolais Nouveau race is just for posh blokes with far more money than taste and should be ignored.

in the uk at least this is no longer the case. beaujolais has very much moved down to senior oik levels. you won't find law firms hosting beaujolais evenings for example...

and my own favourite beaujolais, a regnie, is a very fine drink indeed!

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
The BN race is now out dated because all of the wine disributors have it delivered and available to be served at your premises on the 3rd Thursday in November as oppposed to the 'old days'when it wasnt released until Midnight Wed/Thurs so there was a race to be first across the channel etc.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here