Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Beat Palace OR Forest?

3 points from next 2 games. Beat Palace or Forest?

• Palace

Votes: 53 75.7%
  • Forest

Votes: 17 24.3%

• Total voters

JBizzleBeard

Jan 23, 2007
Brighton
Palace. We are nowhere near ready for the Prem and the thought of going another season without beating them on our turf sucks massively. I'm quite happy supporting a championship side, beats being a league 1 or 2 team that's for sure.

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
Forest obviously. I'd take a 30 nil thrashing against palace if it meant we won the next 8 games
I think you may have overdone your exaggeration.

Vegas Seagull

Jul 10, 2009
If we were to win one and lose one of our next two games, who would you rather we beat, Palace or Forest?

As much as I would love a win on Sunday, I feel the Forest game will be more significant to us finishing in the top 6 (or not). So a Forest win for me

What about you?

JCL

Seagull over Canaryland

Feb 8, 2011
Norfolk
Palace.

Honour restored, 3 points in the bank after recent hiccups and for the big confidence boost we would get ahead of the Forest game. I quite like the thought it would put a big dent in any lingering aspirations Palace might have for the automatic promotion places. Plus it would be nice to see Holloway lose his cool again.

A win and draw from the next two games wouldn't too shabby. I can see the Forest game will be a bit like the recent Bolton game, they are in good form and like to get in their opponents faces a bit, which suited us at the Reebok. Vicente had a good game at Forest last year teeing up a goal for Vokes and we were only undone by a needless sending off (sounds familiar).

I just hope we get a decent Ref for a change.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here