Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Be part of the outside AMEX concourse

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
I think for 'RIP's for relations and that, its great. Much better than a plaque on a park bench somehwere.

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
Take the URL...

http: //buy.bhabepartofit.co.uk/previewImage.php?filename=test123.jpg&402

(remove the spaces)

...and change the end number. I just found...

previewImage.php

...and...

previewImage.php

Couldn't Be Hyypia

We've come a long long way together
NSC Patron
Nov 12, 2006
Near Dorchester, Dorset
Just been called by Parker Building Supplies. They have taken down the site - they're just testing and din't expect us to find it. Not officially launched until mid-month and they told me the credit card transactions aren't operating correctly at the moment.

Stand down everybody - NSC has broken the test site!!

Everest

Me
Jul 5, 2003
Southwick
We can find anything

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Aug 8, 2005
Just been called by Parker Building Supplies. They have taken down the site - they're just testing and din't expect us to find it. Not officially launched until mid-month and they told me the credit card transactions aren't operating correctly at the moment.

Stand down everybody - NSC has broken the test site!!

:lol::clap:

Hope their building works are a little more resiliant.

Everest

Me
Jul 5, 2003
Southwick
Sorry, the product was not found.
That was a quick sell

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Aug 8, 2005
Perhaps gives us time to lobby them and the club over the cost.

£118.80 is way too much. Flat £50 would sell much better.

Braders

Abi Fletchers Gimpboy
Jul 15, 2003
Brighton, United Kingdom
I think those folks (like me) who were promised their names on a seat at Falmer are already getting something similar

indeed we are :albion1: would've prefered the seat mind :angry:

ROSM

Dec 26, 2005
Just far enough away from LDC
indeed we are :albion1: would've prefered the seat mind :angry:
Interesting position for the club. If you gave more than 250 gbp you allegedly got a seat. This was then unilaterally changed to a paving block and it now seems the block is available at less than half the price. Perhaps this may be a question for ken brown or Martin Perry?

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
Interesting position for the club. If you gave more than 250 gbp you allegedly got a seat. This was then unilaterally changed to a paving block and it now seems the block is available at less than half the price. Perhaps this may be a question for ken brown or Martin Perry?

You [we] didn't pay £250 for your name on a seat though, surely?

You gave the money, when the club needed it, BECAUSE the club needed it. They promised a token of gratitude [name on a seat]. Now they are proposing a different form of token. I don't see that they need to be of equal monetary value.

Tesco in Disguise

Where do we go from here?
Jul 5, 2003
Wienerville
why is this being run by the building suppliers? i'm quite keen on this but would rather the profits went to the club. after all, isn't it the club that owns the stadium?

hart's shirt

Jul 8, 2003
Kitbag in Dubai

ROSM

Dec 26, 2005
Just far enough away from LDC
You [we] didn't pay £250 for your name on a seat though, surely?

You gave the money, when the club needed it, BECAUSE the club needed it. They promised a token of gratitude [name on a seat]. Now they are proposing a different form of token. I don't see that they need to be of equal monetary value.

That's a fair point. It was a show of faith at the time when the club needed it and there was no guarantee it would happen. Whereas now it is a nailed on certainty. The johnny come lately's should pay more.:laugh:

Perhaps ours can be in gold whilst others can be in black?:thumbsup:

DanielT

why is this being run by the building suppliers? i'm quite keen on this but would rather the profits went to the club. after all, isn't it the club that owns the stadium?

Maybe BHA contracted the building suppliers. BHA don't make bricks, Parkers do. Probably easier for them to take the orders directly, take out their expenses plus a profit, then rest goes to the club?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here