Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Be careful what you say on NSC...

Mr Banana

Tedious chump
Aug 8, 2005
Standing in the way of control
I can recall a few incidents that were arguably more entertaining than that on here - there were some particular highlights in the glory days when every poster's IP address was plastered in huge numbers underneath their username. I'm sure Dave The Eagle was exposed as a postman at one point (or something like that) and various people in splendidly senior positions of authority have had disciplinary action taken after posting total shit on NSC. I'm sure the fragrant master of this site could regale you with the full episodes.

tedebear

Legal Alien
Jul 7, 2003
In my computer
Sad day but more and more common unfortunately - people here know how regularly NSC comments appear in the press..among other places!

Gully

Monkey in a seagull suit.
Apr 24, 2004
Way out west
Dave the Eagle, that is a name from the past, I was a moderator for a while in the early days of NSC and spent many an unhappy hour deleting his drivel.

Bry Nylon

Test your smoke alarm
Helpful Moderator
Jul 21, 2003
Playing snooker
This could catch on!

Tonight I intend to head down the A23 and smash in Man of Harveys back door :glare:

bhaexpress

Jul 7, 2003
Kent
Was just reading that myself, Dave the Eagle was but one, sad little person he was but Watford O was another.

Bry Nylon

Test your smoke alarm
Helpful Moderator
Jul 21, 2003
Playing snooker
Juan Albion said:
Have I ever mentioned how much I am enjoying my time with the Church of Mongolia?

If it was the Church of Magnolia you could have posted that on the Johnson's Paint thread.

Rangdo

Registered Cider Drinker
Apr 21, 2004
Cider Country
Buzzer said:
Quite...amazing how brave some people are behind a keyboard.

It doesn't say that he did anything wrong though. It says that the guy THOUGHT he had been slagging him off behind his back.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here