Brighton factually.....

Attachments

• url1.jpg
    url1.jpg
    41.6 KB · Views: 235

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
I imagine after playing at the top level with Liverpool and managing a Champion's League German team that the pressures at Brighton are easily coped with.

dingodan

Feb 16, 2011
I was sitting on the fence over Sami Hyypia and thought he has to have some kind of a chance but after his quote after last nights game he can disappear up his own orifice.
Talk about contempt for supporters that KEEP HIM IN A JOB maybe just a small acknowledgment to your fans Sami may make us get behind the team that bit more.

"I make my own pressures as for outside pressures, I don't really care." BBC SPORT

Yes, here is what he should have said.

"I do not put myself under any pressure, what I care about is outside pressure from others. it's important that the fans and the club keep on at me, to keep me motivated."

You are no longer on the fence because you fell off and hit your head, clearly.

Billy the Fish

Technocrat
Oct 18, 2005
Haywards Heath
I was sitting on the fence over Sami Hyypia and thought he has to have some kind of a chance but after his quote after last nights game he can disappear up his own orifice.
Talk about contempt for supporters that KEEP HIM IN A JOB maybe just a small acknowledgment to your fans Sami may make us get behind the team that bit more.

"I make my own pressures as for outside pressures, I don't really care." BBC SPORT

Its not a troll thread.

I why cant the man at least acknowledge supporters at the end of a match.

I have sat through like the rest of us so much crap and will sit through a lot more but for gods sake show some kind of gratitude.

:tantrum::tantrum::tantrum::tantrum::tantrum::tantrum::tantrum::tantrum::tantrum:
:flounce::flounce::flounce::flounce::flounce::flounce::flounce::flounce::flounce::flounce:

I've moved from fence to out to flamboyantly homosexual

Diego Napier

Mar 27, 2010
Its not a troll thread.

I why cant the man at least acknowledge supporters at the end of a match.

I have sat through like the rest of us so much crap and will sit through a lot more but for gods sake show some kind of gratitude.

:lolol:

Either this is a joke thread or you are.

ewe2

Mar 14, 2008
Hailsham area
I am not a great fan of Sammi. However at one point last night he jumped repeatedly up and down in the technical area,Oh yes he really wanted that win,and showed some passion !!.....Could i be wrong about the man ?

Cheshire Cat

The most curious thing..
I demand that all my staff stand and give three rousing cheers whenever I walk into the office

_3_KOREA-NORTH_48.jpg

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Won't someone think of the early leavers.

If Sami was half the manager of Gus, he'd be outside the shop shaking the hand of everybody that runs past him from the 70 minute mark.

northlainebadger

Jun 19, 2013
Whenyou were a kid did you ever put a stick in a wasp nest.
good to see true reaction from both sides of the fence.
by the replys I would say true feelings are 70 30 in favour of him staying :)

Bevendean Hillbilly

Sep 4, 2006
Nestling in green nowhere
Has anyone actually been to Finland? They're a pretty dour bunch. Highest suicide rate in the world and strict rules over the sale of spirits because they were also drinking themselves stupid to escape the boredom of SNOW.

Believe me. Sami is very animated for a Finn.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here