Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

BBC South Today

Frutos

Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
May 3, 2006
Northumberland
Just done a report on the Albion players who have spent today doing archery, shooting and quad biking as a team-bonding exercise.

Anyone else see it?

Stevie Boy

Nov 2, 2004
Horam
yep, i think they were down the road from me doing that at Amazon Events

Skaville

Jun 10, 2004
Queens Park
Why don't they all go blackberry picking together and make a nice crumble, or better still, do a wasp extermination exercise in the South Stand

siclean

ex hollingbury
Apr 14, 2009
what a load of bollocks..team building?..what to ponce about having fun..no wonder we aint won nothing yet :angry::angry::angry:

Bwian

Kiss my (_!_)
Jul 14, 2003
what a load of bollocks..team building?..what to ponce about having fun..no wonder we aint won nothing yet :angry::angry::angry:

"anything"

We haven't won anything yet. :angry::angry::angry:

Forster's Armband

Sep 23, 2008
London
That is the gayest report I have ever seen, what was the music over the quad biking bits? And what was the point of having that women stood outside the club shop?......................And also the players seemed to just take the piss when asked the RIDICULOUS question "will it make you win".

Worth a watch for a laugh though.

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
That is the gayest report I have ever seen, what was the music over the quad biking bits? And what was the point of having that women stood outside the club shop?......................And also the players seemed to just take the piss when asked the RIDICULOUS question "will it make you win".

Worth a watch for a laugh though.

Not just that - did you see the dummy in the window of the club shop wearing the full home kit - in just about the GAYEST "teapot pose" ytou can imagine.
Jesust H Corbett, we don't do ourselves any favours. 21 minutes on the video report, but watch it through latticed fingers.

Last edited:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here