Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

BBC South Today.

Freddie Goodwin.

Mar 31, 2007
Brighton
The footie round-up has prompted a couple of questions....I know they've shown Swindon in their round up before but tonight they also showed MK Dons, why?

Also Bournemouth, what has happened to those seats behind the goal? It was only a few seconds glimpse but it looked like that stand had gone and you could see cars again. What's going on?

Scotty Mac

Jul 13, 2003
Also Bournemouth, what has happened to those seats behind the goal? It was only a few seconds glimpse but it looked like that stand had gone and you could see cars again. What's going on?

those seats have gone

they were only ever temporary, so i guess that following relegation they thought they could save money by getting rid

The footie round-up has prompted a couple of questions....I know they've shown Swindon in their round up before but tonight they also showed MK Dons, why?

It's tales like this that make me glad that we can't get BBC South out here in the wilds of Lewes district.

But we do know rather more about Charlton Athletic and Gillingham than is good for us.

The Clown of Pevensey Bay

Jul 5, 2003
Suburbia
Boring BBC answer ahoy.

It's a bank holiday, so the TV producers who work in the BBC Oxford newsroom (which produces a programme for Oxfordshire, Buckinghamshire and Swindon as well as parts of Berkshire, Northamptonshire and the Cotswolds; what's known as a sub-opt) might have taken the day off, or worked on a single edition, transmitted from Southampton (which is known as an opt).

My guess is things will be back to normal tomorrow.

The Oldman

I like the Hat
NSC Patron
Jul 12, 2003
In the shadow of Seaford Head
Boring BBC answer ahoy.

It's a bank holiday, so the TV producers who work in the BBC Oxford newsroom (which produces a programme for Oxfordshire, Buckinghamshire and Swindon as well as parts of Berkshire, Northamptonshire and the Cotswolds; what's known as a sub-opt) might have taken the day off, or worked on a single edition, transmitted from Southampton (which is known as an opt).

My guess is things will be back to normal tomorrow.

That is most enlightning. What wonderful things you learn on NSC. I see the lovely Sophie is back reading the news. Hope she is all ship shape after her maternity leave.

and last night I tuned in to SCR to find out how Sussex were getting on against Wankashire, and all they could tell me (and from a man at the ground to) was how well KENT were doing.:censored:

Freddie Goodwin.

Mar 31, 2007
Brighton
and last night I tuned in to SCR to find out how Sussex were getting on against Wankashire, and all they could tell me (and from a man at the ground to) was how well KENT were doing.:censored:

I noticed that too. Whatever happened to local radio?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here