Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Bbc Scr

Charlies Shinpad

Jul 5, 2003
Oakford in Devon
Someone came on and said,"what exactly is he doing at the Club,when money is tight,that Bob Booker could run the Reserves instead of DW.Allowing a bit more money to be spent on players."

A fair point in a way.

tinx

Jul 6, 2003
Horsham Town
Was anyone listening at 2:30 on saturday. Me and my mates were interviewed by harty in the Sportsman.

I sounded like a right prick umming and arring and not really knowing what to say.

Superphil

Dismember
Jul 7, 2003
In a pile of football shirts
tinx said:
Was anyone listening at 2:30 on saturday. Me and my mates were interviewed by harty in the Sportsman.

I sounded like a right prick umming and arring and not really knowing what to say.

uumm, well, err, yeah, I mean no, err!

Rambo

Don't Push me
NSC Patron
Jul 8, 2003
Worthing/Vietnam
SCR are doing a good job, if you dont like, dont listen, simple.Is there anywhere else you can get a dedicated BHA fans phone in? So what if there are a few technical errors.
I havent seen a positive post from 'Jam the Man' yet, I think he just likes to have a moan.

Last edited:

Jul 24, 2003
Newbury, Berkshire.
If anybody thinks the way to get promotion and maintain a position in Division 1 ( which should be the short / medium / long term aim of the club ) is by pairing the coaching side of the club down to the bare minimum, then they are a grade A idiot.

The VD meister complained about the lack of any scouting sytem at the club, and now some people seem to think the pitifully small coaching set-up we do have is overmanning !

How can we spend money on players when we don't have people who can go and assess, not only if those players are any use to us, but the basic fact of what players there might be out there in the first place ?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here