Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Bbc Scr Phone-in

Harty

Jul 7, 2003
Sussex
SSZ thanks for your post, you may not have seen an explanation and apology elsewhere on NSC re phone problems on Wed night.
Basically the phones diverted to Solent at 10.30 hence all the callers after that point went through to there, thankfully we had callers who had called prior to 10.30.
Solent in their inifinite wisdom decided to let us have a list of 15 callers 3 mins before we went off air!
Once again sincere apologies and I look forward to taking calls to SCR this Sat after 5.
As regards the 5.50-6.00 slot, I'm more than happy to continue with the calls, however editorially our producer feels a Premiership round up is what you the listeners want, if to tell him to the contary he might change his mind!

Stoaty Ferret

Jul 11, 2003
Brighton
Harty your show is top drawer. You and Hawesy do a great job on SCR and the fans forum has provided many humorous moments for me and I'm sure many others driving back from games. That old girl that rared up at you for calling Palace fans scum had me in tears of laughter. Keep up the good work.

CHAPPERS

DISCO SPENG
Jul 5, 2003
Right 'Harty' (if that is your rael name). Me and you, Tuesday night, be there or be a big old radio freakazoid.

Braders

Abi Fletchers Gimpboy
Jul 15, 2003
Brighton, United Kingdom
harty is our king , harty is our king ,if poss can you say braders100 on the call in saturday !

Yorkie

Sussex born and bred
Jul 5, 2003
dahn sarf
I have been on once (after the Wolves games last Nov) and had a text read out.

I keep forgetting to ring even though I know the station will ring me back.

Wed night we were waiting over 20 mins to get away from where we'd parked the car trying to tune into talksport and we could have rung you instead. Not that we would have got through by the sounds of it. :lol:

Memo to self - try and remember on Saturday

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
Harty

Good response.

I think we all love the phone in and although there have been recent problems we wouldn't be without it. Your commitment to the Albion is not in question, even though I do not agree with everything you think ( play off finals ).

Also you have done some excellent work to publicise and promote the REMF on the radio on several occassions :clap:

Jul 21, 2003
yep agree either you do an Albion phone in or not i dont wanna hear premiersh1te stuff like that can listen in five live or TV may other ways to get this stuff its an Albion phone in keep it to the Albion please in fact id say often the programme of the phone in doesnt run long enough!

There yu are Ian.... the people love you

(And there was I thinking we agreed on so much - ok I got it wrong over Campbell but - just to make it 1-1 in silly insults - I never invited David Bellotti to dinner)

mwah mwah mwah feell better for that dahhhlllling

Harty

Jul 7, 2003
Sussex
SSZ write and tell Hawesy that as it is he who makes the ultimate decision.
Storer 68 although it was your ludicirous post that started this all off I do apologise for one thing, I'm sorry I referred to you as a failed fanzine editor, in hindsight clearly you weren't, your magazine like ours had some bollocks and actually sold copies.
Which is more than be said for the current crop!
Perhaps you'd like to call in one week and we can talk over fanzines past.

Mental Lental

Jul 5, 2003
Shiki-shi, Saitama
Harty said:
however editorially our producer feels a Premiership round up is what you the listeners want, if to tell him to the contary he might change his mind!

Aarrrrrghhhh!

Why is the media industry resplendent with these toss wanks?

Here is the pulse -------->

And here is his finger -------->

4 million miles away from the pulse and jammed up his arse.

Say, would you like a chocolate covered pretzel?

Harty

Jul 7, 2003
Sussex
But Mental Lental that is Hawesy of who you speak, and the thought of him having his finger jammed up his arse is somewhat unpleasant.

Everest

Me
Jul 5, 2003
Southwick
Maybe it's Budgie who has his finger stuck up Hawseys a...
No, perhaps not. Too vile to contemplate.

Keep up the good work Harty.

PS. Oi, producer. Premiership round-up? NO!!!!!!

Last edited:

Rambo

Don't Push me
NSC Patron
Jul 8, 2003
Worthing/Vietnam
I think you are doing a great job Harty, I find some of the callers ' interesting' to say the least!
Without you and SCR we would not have a phone in, so that we should all be grateful for.
You cant please everyone so dont try. Most genuine fans will enjoy the show purely cos it is albion related.
Some people take things far too seriously and should consider that after all is said and done, the fans phone in represents the wonderful diversity in Albion fans.
Long may it continue, Hawsey is excellant too, keep up the good work Andrew.

Jam The Man

Jul 5, 2003
South East North Lancing
I've called in about 4 times and only once has Harty disagreed with me, but so what? Football is about opinions and if people can't handle their views being questioned or chastised, then they shouldn't bother phoning up! Overall the show is good listening, and in any case, where else would be get it ?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here