Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

BBC SCR interviews David Gold re Brighton Takeover

Marc

Jul 6, 2003
which wedding was this, to the lovely Rose Marie? or his latest Blackpool waitress?

At Rose Marie's wedding, Archer and Bellotti were guests too.

oooohhhhhh that cant be good........nononono please say it was a dream! :nono:

The Wookiee

Back From The Dead
Nov 10, 2003
Worthing
"Steve, I am thinking of investing in Brighton. What do you think of that?"

_43058325_goldbruce203.jpg

Anybody else agree that David Gold looks bloody weird ?

Tony Meolas Loan Spell

Slut Faced Whores
Jul 15, 2004
Vamanos Pest
Well in a few days that nice Mr Mourinho will have a 20m compensation package burning a hole in his pocket.

Fancy a real challenge Mr M? Oh and bring yer wallett.

Mr Blobby

Jul 14, 2003
In a cave
No adrian, I was told by an employee of the club that an interested party was making enquiries at the club and that person was confirmed by another employee of the club.

maybe it pains you that there are other people at the club who talk to harty and myself and perhaps not to you?

Oh surely not!

Goodnight sweet prince

People at the club speak to me all the time, but it always end with me giving them a credit card number and them saying thank you very much!

Paul Rogers even phoned up Liz the other day, but that was to renew heroes and winners membership, so the conversation finished with Liz giving them her credit card number and them saying than you very much!

Is that the sort of thing you mean??

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
People at the club speak to me all the time, but it always end with me giving them a credit card number and them saying thank you very much!

Paul Rogers even phoned up Liz the other day, but that was to renew heroes and winners membership, so the conversation finished with Liz giving them her credit card number and them saying than you very much!

Is that the sort of thing you mean??

that's the one

:thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

Exiled in Exeter

Jul 16, 2003
W3D
Those pre Bloom days...

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here