Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

BBC SCR Fans Phone-in Sat 22nd March

Harty

Jul 7, 2003
Sussex
Harty if that's true, then why don't we get DK to invite him to do the same now,
can you imagine the NIMBY's reaction when it was announced that Led Zepplin would be doing the first live concert from our new stadium.

:laugh:

I was told by Page's then PA, he had an appointment with Bamber and JP's accountant asked to be shown the books and Bamber got all flustered and showed them the door instead.

With that kind of investment what might have happened?

Stinky Kat

Tripping
Oct 27, 2004
Catsfield
10 years ago, Mark Gardiner Chairman of Hastings, sacked Garry Wilson after winning 4 games on the bounce, he said "Trust my instincts, I am doing this for the good of the club"

Garry Wilson is now on the verge of taking Eastbourne Borough to the Conference while Hastings struggle in the bottom 4 of the Ryman Premier.

We would like to know what supporters believe their Chairman's biggest ever mistake was.

After 2pm Sat -
Phone-in number: 08459 570057
Text line: 07786 207070
Email: ian.hart@bbc.co.uk

If you wish to pre-book your call, then email dean.adams@bbc.co.uk and leave your contact number between now and Saturday.

We also look forward to your calls and texts on Saturdays games.
(Any messages from this board may be read out)

Mark gardiner knows best

BBC SCR

Feb 5, 2004
Is the phone-in going to be available ONLINE?

It was a few weeks back, which was good, but that appears to have been a one-off.

Please? ???

The latest phone in is on the web mate, but the date is stuck as feb 19th due to an error we cannot fix but are looking into! Click on that link and you will here the latest.......

Apologies

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here