Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

BBC SCR Fans Phone-in Sat 22nd March

ROSM

Dec 26, 2005
Just far enough away from LDC
is it Das Reich?

Is it the Economics graduate who went on the SCR phone in and questioned Dick Knight about reducing prices for tickets (whilst stating he was a graduate) but then completely forgot about price elasticity for demand and the profit per unit principles?

Buzzer

Languidly Clinical
Oct 1, 2006
Is it the Economics graduate who went on the SCR phone in and questioned Dick Knight about reducing prices for tickets (whilst stating he was a graduate) but then completely forgot about price elasticity for demand and the profit per unit principles?

???

I thought footie fans were always held up as the exception to the rule in price elasticity. Brand loyalty and all that gubbins. Could be wrong though. Probably am as I never could get my head round the business strategy modules.

ROSM

Dec 26, 2005
Just far enough away from LDC
???

I thought footie fans were always held up as the exception to the rule in price elasticity. Brand loyalty and all that gubbins. Could be wrong though. Probably am as I never could get my head round the business strategy modules.

exactly which is why simply halving prices doesn't double a crowd (which would be necessary to simply get same gate income - excepting any other additional income)

any way, let's discuss PRINCE2 instead. far more fun than economics

exactly which is why simply halving prices doesn't double a crowd (which would be necessary to simply get same gate income - excepting any other additional income)

any way, let's discuss PRINCE2 instead. far more fun than economics

So who exactly is the Single Responsible Owner for Ponchogate?

portlock seagull

Jul 28, 2003
Can't believe no one's mentioned/thinks that letting Archer join the board of BHA was undeniable biggest mistake any chairman could have made.

Harty

Jul 7, 2003
Sussex
Why are the club insisting that my Season ticket renewal is the same price as 6 years ago, when 6 years ago, we had a free cup voucher worth £24 included in the package?

:thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

So Dave if that's the biggest mistake the Chairman has ever made in your eyes, he's in for one easy ride if your ever on the mic when he comes on again.:)

Barnet Seagull

Luxury Player
Jul 14, 2003
Falmer, soon...
Probably getting involved with BHAFC in the first place.

No ground, no cash, no prospects, having to deal with Bill Archer and Greg Stanley. Doesn't seem too attractive a proposition for any human.

Jul 5, 2003
Polegate
Is the phone-in going to be available ONLINE?

It was a few weeks back, which was good, but that appears to have been a one-off.

Please? ???

Barrow Boy

NSC Patron
Nov 2, 2007
GOSBTS
Mine would be Mike Bamber not even talking to Jimmy Page in 1976 about the Led Zep man becoming the majority shareholder, with the alleged offer that Bamber could remain as chairman for as long as he wanted.

Harty if that's true, then why don't we get DK to invite him to do the same now,
can you imagine the NIMBY's reaction when it was announced that Led Zepplin would be doing the first live concert from our new stadium.

:laugh:

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
Harty if that's true, then why don't we get DK to invite him to do the same now,
can you imagine the NIMBY's reaction when it was announced that Led Zepplin would be doing the first live concert from our new stadium.

:laugh:

Better off with Paul McCartney, the only living scouse who doesnt follow football; provided DK does not lose any power!!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here