Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

BBC Predictor - Anyone seen this?

Gwylan

Jul 5, 2003
Uffern
Have you being taking drugs or something ?? us to finish 10th ?? I'm completely on the GP bandwagon but that seems very unlikely. Like it that you think Leeds won't even make the playoffs but can't see them missing out as a very minimum.

I was being a bit optimistic on our results - but I've said since the start of the season that we'll finish 12th or 13th and I don't see us being far off that.

But I can see Leeds missing out on the play-offs; they've had a terrible run and unless they pull out of that quickly, I can see them falling down the table.

Buzzer

Languidly Clinical
Oct 1, 2006
Norwich and Swindon to go up and us to finish 12th

Attachments

• table.jpg
    table.jpg
    33.5 KB · Views: 59

sussexbornandbred

Dec 27, 2009
really tried to be as honest as possible. genuinely think we will go the rest of the season without losing...possibly with the exception of southampton.

still think it will be close between leeds and millwall though, as bad as leeds have been recently

Capture.JPG

Last edited:

Pantani

Il Pirata
Dec 3, 2008
Newcastle
Don't see why Soton can't go on and win every game, they've got the best squad in the division.

Someone said that two weeks ago, then they lost twice. Even if they won every game now they still wouldn't make the play offs.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here