Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

BBC On The Fiddle..................

D

Deleted User X18H

..f***ing kill the bastards or send them back from whence they came!!!!

Dirty fcuking ****s the lot of them:angry::angry::angry::angry::angry::angry:

D

Deleted User X18H

Benefit cheats...... I f***ing hate them with a passion.... I have shopped three already all from Portslade and Mile Oak. You know who you are!! enjoy your community service and fines should have been f***ing jail.

D

Deleted User X18H

I notice you're calling me and my colleagues, including the fragrant Sophie Raworth, "dirty fcuking ****s".

Why?[/QUOTE

If you read again Alasdair Milne (or so you think) you would see I am referring to one of your programs and the specific content.

El Presidente

The ONLY Gay in Brighton
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
Pattknull med Haksprut
Does Sophie have a dirty flange? I personally think her genital hygiene would be of a high standard, it certainly is in MY wank.

The couple with the flash cars who were on the point of buying a six-bedroom luxury house weren't paying for all that luxury out of the benefits they were illegally claiming.

They were up to something much more criminal. But nobody seemed to be interested. And they seem to have got away with it. How many minutes "community service" were they given?

Mellor 3 Ward 4

Jul 27, 2004
saaf of the water
The couple with the flash cars who were on the point of buying a six-bedroom luxury house weren't paying for all that luxury out of the benefits they were illegally claiming.

They were up to something much more criminal. But nobody seemed to be interested. And they seem to have got away with it. How many minutes "community service" were they given?

Exactly. Where was their money coming from? The £500 per month or whatever it was woulkd just about pay the fuel on their cars.

But even if caught and found guilty the punishment for these Benefit Fraudsters is so pathetic that there is simpy NO deterrent - community service - what a joke - no wonder so many people are on the fiddle.

And the women working for the DHSS (or whatever dept it was who said " It's our department who are paying for their claims" You mean it's the local TAXPAYER dear.

Until these people are punished and their property seized these people will continue to take the piss.

Tubby Mondays

Dec 8, 2005
A Crack House
I think that the people who put their lives on the line to investigate this sort of naughtiness are great and the sort of thing that makes this septic isle fantastic. I dont think they earn anywhere near enough for what must be an extremely difficult and dangerous job.

Hooray for investigators I say:thumbsup:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here