Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

BBC Iplayer: proxies

manilaseagull

Used to be Swindonseagull
It took me ten minutes to find Watch UK TV abroad - My Expat Network

Works perfectly. £5 a month.

I know what, you move to the other side of the world, pay the subscription and then let us know if it works?

I will not pay any dodgy website any money.

read the testimonials...it is NOT live streaming it is for downloading.

Downloading can me done from many sites..iplayer is streamed.

Last edited:

The Merry Prankster

Pactum serva
Aug 19, 2006
Shoreham Beach
I know what, you move to the other side of the world, pay the subscription and then let us know if it works?

I will not pay any dodgy website any money.

read the testimonials...it is NOT live streaming it is for downloading.

Downloading can me done from many sites..iplayer is streamed.

Obviously you don't need to move to the otherside of the world. Anywhere outside the UK will do. Here in Ibiza you cannot get iPlayer, Sky etc. Only an advisory note saying "content unavailable in your area" or some such bollox. With My ExPat I can watch what I want, when I want. Including live TV. When someone is giving you helpful, tried and tested friendly advice try not to be such a snippy cock.

manilaseagull

Used to be Swindonseagull
Obviously you don't need to move to the otherside of the world. Anywhere outside the UK will do. Here in Ibiza you cannot get iPlayer, Sky etc. Only an advisory note saying "content unavailable in your area" or some such bollox. With My ExPat I can watch what I want, when I want. Including live TV. When someone is giving you helpful, tried and tested friendly advice try not to be such a snippy cock.

I have tried many times and nothing works,

There is a thread on here where Brighton were last live on sky discussing the options....look it up please...Im to busy

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here