Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

BBC iPlayer now available on Sky catchup

bardo

Jul 6, 2004
Seaford
In case you'd missed it BBC iPlayer is available now from today on Sky catch-up. Just saves me having to use the Wii or wind my Windows laptop up to get a view :smile:

Westdene Seagull

aka Cap'n Carl Firecrotch
NSC Patron
Oct 27, 2003
The arse end of Hangleton
In case you'd missed it BBC iPlayer is available now from today on Sky catch-up. Just saves me having to use the Wii or wind my Windows laptop up to get a view :smile:

Wow, I didn't realise how far behind Virgin, Sky really were !

Badger

NOT the Honey Badger
NSC Patron
May 8, 2007
Toronto
What will be useful is when 4OD, 5 and ITV are available. Anyone know when that is happening?

There are shows on ITV you actually want to catch up on?

bardo

Jul 6, 2004
Seaford

Top Dog Model, My Parents are Aliens, Jeremy Kyle Show - you name it .... oh, er, I see what you mean. To be fair it does have England qualifier highlights (if you really want to watch them again) and UEFA and Europa games for viewing.

Arthur

Jul 8, 2003
Buxted Harbour
ITV and 5 players are already there. Not sure when the 4OD one is turning up.

Ta. Did not know that, will have a look when I get in tonight. Have iPlayer as an app on my TV so not overly bothered about that being added. That said it is a bit clunky.

Actually no not really. Or Channel 5 for that matter. Channel 4 has the occasional thing worth watching. Just nice to have the option.

The Oldman

I like the Hat
NSC Patron
Jul 12, 2003
In the shadow of Seaford Head

It's not yet available on some SKY +HD boxes. New TV guide which accesses the service still being rolled out with end of November being promised. However Thompson boxes will never get the update. You have to get a new box.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here