Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

BBC Football Website Again

mune ni kamome

Jun 5, 2011
Worthing
Sorry I keep harping on about this one. I find it truly bizarre that you can't go to the site and just simply see the football results from the night before or the forthcoming fixtures or am I doing something wrong

halbpro

Jan 25, 2012
Brighton
You're doing something wrong. It's on the right of the page, in fact the football results are actually on the main sport page now which I don't believe they were before.

Napper

Jul 9, 2003
Sussex
Reserved judgement but now come to opinion they really fked up that site and as a result rarely bother with it now .

Was a breeze to navigate before but now its user in unfriendly .

A real case of if it ain't broke

n1 gull

Jul 25, 2003
Hurstpierpoint
I can never find the scores either, well not without wading through all Premier scores etc

Tricky Dicky

Jul 27, 2004
Sunny Shoreham
Sorry I keep harping on about this one. I find it truly bizarre that you can't go to the site and just simply see the football results from the night before or the forthcoming fixtures or am I doing something wrong

I agree it's appalling, the fixtures thing did my head in last week. I think it was Wednesday, I just wanted to see a list of all games on that evening and that doesn't seem to be possible. I could see them by going through each division in turn, which I didn't want to do, or get a complete list, not sorted by date, so you had to work out which ones were today. I have removed the bookmark to the BBC sport from my list, not to use it again.

n1 gull

Jul 25, 2003
Hurstpierpoint
I'm fed up of using it but is there a really quick and easy alternative people can recommend? All I want is fixtures and results
at a glance

Couldn't Be Hyypia

We've come a long long way together
NSC Patron
Nov 12, 2006
Near Dorchester, Dorset
Completed a BBC survey about this. Questions clearly indicate that there are usability issues and that people are using the site less. Wouldn't be surprised if we see a major revision quite soon.

Sent from my field radio

Eggman

Jul 8, 2003
West Sussex
completed a bbc survey about this. Questions clearly indicate that there are usability issues and that people are using the site less. Wouldn't be surprised if we see a major revision quite soon.

Sent from my field radio

good

Thimble Keegan

Remy LeBeau
Jul 7, 2003
Rustington, Littlehampton
The fixtures/results display is the single biggest problem with the site...And they have had plenty of comments/complaints telling them so.

But, it appears the Beeb maybe learning as they say that work to rectify the situation is being undertaken "as a priority".

http://www.bbc.co.uk/blogs/sporteditors/2012/02/our_new_website_-_next_steps.html

Watch this space...

Albion & England forever.

Thimble Keegan
Rustington BHA

Last edited:

mune ni kamome

Jun 5, 2011
Worthing
They don't seem to understand that a football fan is interested in all the leagues. When I wonder to myself "was there any footie last night" or "is there any football on tonight" I don't want to be clicking a drop-down menu for each league.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here