Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

BBC football league programme next season

1066familyman

Radio User
Jan 15, 2008
Sorry if it's already been mentioned on here before and I missed it, but.......

As I was about switching the telly off after the Confederations cup final this evening, I heard Gabby Logan mention something about the BBC doing a football league highlights show on Saturday nights for the coming season. Does this mean ITV will no longer be doing their Championship show ?

What do you know then folks ?

Insider

Jul 18, 2003
Brighton
Yes, will be straight after PL MOTD, a FL MOTD. BBC FL coverage online, TV and radio will be massive next season. Also expect improved coverage on BBC SE and South.

NF9

Feb 24, 2009
Brighton
Yes, will be straight after PL MOTD, a FL MOTD. BBC FL coverage online, TV and radio will be massive next season. Also expect improved coverage on BBC SE and South.

Good news.
How was your holiday?

1066familyman

Radio User
Jan 15, 2008

:yahoo:

Thanks for that as I was beginning to think I was imagining things as a bit of googling for info ain't proving too fruitful.

Any links much appreciated :thumbsup:

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Should be good as BBC do far better coverage.

At last the football is back, do BBC get first coverage ahead of Sky ?

1066familyman

Radio User
Jan 15, 2008

Mr Blobby

Jul 14, 2003
In a cave

The one thing I liked about the ITV Championship programme was that they showed every goal from every game. Will the BBC do this, or will it just be the Championship dominated rubbish and leagues 1 and 2 get very little time?

Also will it be repeated on Sunday morning like MOTD?

Raphael Meade

Jul 5, 2003
Ex-Shoreham
The one thing I liked about the ITV Championship programme was that they showed every goal from every game. Will the BBC do this, or will it just be the Championship dominated rubbish and leagues 1 and 2 get very little time?

potentially excellent news!! so long as they show the girls as blobby says and we havent just lost that in favour of just championship stuff.

sounds good though!! :clap:

Ernest

Stupid IDIOT
Nov 8, 2003
LOONEY BIN

Apparantly BBC Iplayer will have full coverage of all the leagues

HG201

Proud Ruffian
Jul 16, 2008
Birmingham
Great news, the Championship is awful for league 1 coverage and i don't like waiting until Sky sports' Big League Weekend on a monday evening

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here