Votes: 2 16.7%
  • Luke

Votes: 1 8.3%

• Total voters

Gully

Monkey in a seagull suit.
Apr 24, 2004
Way out west
OK, good people of NSC, who do you want to see make the first walk of shame. A very hard choice as none were nominated by the house and probably none would have been either, a tough way to go, but who should it be...you decide:

Gully

Apr 24, 2004
Way out west
I think it would be fun to see how Mario behaved if Lisa wasn't there to keep an eye on him...so I want to see her go.

Old Greg

It's Choade My Dear
Feb 5, 2008
Lisa - she is boring, don't know why she is there. However Luke is starting to annoy me, he talks to much and too quickly, feels kinda awkward listening and watching him.

Gully

Apr 24, 2004
Way out west
Feel a bit gutted for her, but Davina highlighted her somewhat shoddy acting skills...she could have tried much harder and been a little more convincing.

Gully

Apr 24, 2004
Way out west
The theory is that it is down to the perceived majority of voters being young women, they may be jealous that someone is better looking than them and want them out, possibly so that they can spend the their time ogling and fantasizing over the younger male element who remain...the less attractive females are therefore left in the house and are unlikly to get in the way of their fantasy by attracting any serious male attention. That apparently is the theory, which flies in the face of the theory about the survival of the fittest, in a warped sort of way!

Last edited:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here