Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Bayern Munich coach outside the Amex

Gritt23

Jul 7, 2003
Meopham, Kent.
I did wonder if we might have a "behing closed doors" friendly during the international break :)

Funnily enough I was saying to someone only this morning that we probably have a behind closed doors friendly arranged for sometime this week.

That would be excellent to think that rather than playing Gillinghams kids on a training ground, that we have now progressed to Bayern Munich popping by the Amex.

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
How many players do you think Bayern have left knocking about, during an international break?

Youth team, maybe.

Cullip4

Oct 4, 2003
Brighton
Apparently Arjen Robben wrongly heard we had a shortage of left wingers, stole the Bayern Munich coach and is now drowning his sorrows in Dicks Bar whilst BOF stands nearby on his phone pretending to read out the pie menu snapping pictures.

severnside gull

May 16, 2007
By the seaside in West Somerset
Bayern's youth/u-19's have been on a UK tour for the last three or four weeks so quite probably connected to that.

Our DS play at Torquay tomorrow I believe - they're travelling today and stopping overnight (according to JFC on Twitter).
I believe the first team squad have a day off today.

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
Whilst out running in our fair city I have seen a number of coaches in German football club livery over the years. They are mainly parked up in the coach park down by Dukes Mound though.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here