Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Battle of the rock chicks - Amy or Avril?

Who's it to be then? Amy Studt, 17, from Bournemouth (so 'dwayne' probably knows her) or fellow 17-year-old Avril Lavigne from Nepanee, Canada?

Musically it has to be Avril. Hers is my favourite album of the last year and I feel like I'm missing something if I don't listen to it at least once a day (much to the annoyance of my fellow commuters).

Lookswise though I would probably go for the blowjob-lipped Amy. Got something really dirrrty about her.

Pictures to follow........

Avril.

photo7.jpg

Shizuoka Dolphin

NSC M0DERATOR
Jul 8, 2003
N/A
On the basis of those two pictures it's gotta be Avril. Amy looks like a teenager you'd see drinking cider in the bus shelter with her boyfriend Trev...

DTES

Jul 7, 2003
London
Just found this thread, apologise for bouncing, but any excuse to compliment Avril must be taken. Shocking picture there Safeway, but that aside, Avril is gorgeous. As the beach bikini pic in particular showed on the TFoBL thread. I'd have a go on Amy, but Avril is the one for me...

Hilton

Jul 5, 2003
Norman, Oklahoma
Has to be Avril for me, again on both counts! Saw her in concert in march, amazing!:thumbsup: :love: :clap2:

Best album of last year for me too!:thumbsup:

Last edited:

gonzo666

Jul 5, 2003
southwick
il go for amy as no body else has:lolol:

Juan Albion

Chicken Sniffer 3rd Class
Safeway Seagull said:
Who's it to be then? Amy Studt, 17, from Bournemouth (so 'dwayne' probably knows her) or fellow 17-year-old Avril Lavigne from Nepanee, Canada?

That would be Napanee, fellah! I shall be buying petrol at the Flying J in Napanee on Monday. If I bump into Avril I'll say hello for you, but if she starts claiming I'm the father of her lovechild again, I'll have to scoot...

afc womble

Jul 5, 2003
how about both at the same time?!

that'll do me:lolol:

DTES

Jul 7, 2003
London
I'd like to add the disclaimer, that I'd love to sleep with Amy, nothing wrong with ther at all. Very good looking girl. Poor thing was just compared to Avril, so didn't stand much of a chance.

Wilts

Jul 5, 2003
Bournemouth/Reading
Neither,

There are fields full of 17 year olds with better tits than them two. The only good aspect would be shagging someone famous, when you realise after 5 minutes that they haven't any bedroom tricks, the appeal is lost.

I hate "rock chicks" in general. Too much sweating and swearing.

JAMC

Jul 5, 2003
Those two are playing at being rock chicks.
This is true punk\rock chick.

Brody Armstrong from 'The Distillers.'

brody_wall01.jpg
:ohmy: :smokin: :p

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here